List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I would not have offered Parker a spot but hey, itโ€™s not my call.
Would have sent Aarts packing as well
Big season for caddy. Macca. Aarts. Parker. Even George getting towards that group.

Cotchin Tarrant. Riewoldt. Edwards 32+ might lose them sooner than later : ( dusty a bit unknown too with the injury.

Grimes. Lambert. Pickett hopefully got a lot of footy left (?)

tugga

May 9, 2006
Yid army
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Western Utd, San Antonio
Big season for caddy. Macca. Aarts. Parker. Even George getting towards that group.

Cotchin Tarrant. Riewoldt. Edwards 32+ might lose them sooner than later : ( dusty a bit unknown too with the injury.

Grimes. Lambert. Pickett hopefully got a lot of footy left (?)
Not overly fussed on Pickett.
we really do need our yong players to step up now

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Not overly fussed on Pickett.
we really do need our yong players to step up now
Not the best player but you will need to find some grunt. Leadership. Hardness etc when cotchin and edwards go. Astbury was an enforcer and houli ended up be tough as nails.

Stack. Rcd. Graham. Etc. Got a big job on their hands without Pickett

The list is a bit unbalanced too with all the mids old or young. Maybe why they took parker who may not be up to it

Moppey

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I think we can get a few clubs involved and look to trade 7 & 15 and we could end up with 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28. Just makes more sense to me!
Hmm looking at each pick id have gone

22 Goater
23 Knevitt
24 Sonsie
25 Bazzo
26 Howes
27 Draper
28 Banks

Gibcus aside i reckon that would have been a better outcome.

Rioli2Rioli

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Not the best player but you will need to find some grunt. Leadership. Hardness etc when cotchin and edwards go. Astbury was an enforcer and houli ended up be tough as nails.

Stack. Rcd. Graham. Etc. Got a big job on their hands without Pickett

The list is a bit unbalanced too with all the mids old or young. Maybe why they took parker who may not be up to it
Thats where Pickett gets a pass as he still has 3 years and he is certainly best 22-25 for the next 2-3 years during this transition
hopefully we get him to 100 games. Marlion jnr(11) Latrell (10) you never see these boys without a footy in their hands

We could have 2 Pickett boys as father sons in 7 years time

Tiger_Of_Old

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Thats where Pickett gets a pass as he still has 3 years and he is certainly best 22-25 for the next 2-3 years during this transition
hopefully we get him to 100 games. Marlion jnr(11) Latrell (10) you never see these boys without a footy in their hands

Even if Pickett goes on the LTIL I'd use him as a sub.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

Play Rioli Rioli Pickett Pickett jnr in the same 22 imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wacky Tiger

Parmy
Aug 26, 2004
Country SA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Sturt, Rockets
Pickett is actually the perfect sub player
Midfielder inside outside , HB flanker , Can play high HF and can relieve in the ruck if required in emergency

Just get him to 100 games
Pickett is in the 20-26 range for me. I love what he's done in his short time but if our kids are fair dinkum then neither he or Parker should be best 22 by mid-season assuming the injury count is treating us well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad