List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the thread where we talk about Tim Taranto to Richmond or is there somewhere else around here…? 😇

Thats where Pickett gets a pass as he still has 3 years and he is certainly best 22-25 for the next 2-3 years during this transition
hopefully we get him to 100 games. Marlion jnr(11) Latrell (10) you never see these boys without a footy in their hands

We could have 2 Pickett boys as father sons in 7 years time
Pickett gets too underrated on here , watch the ‘20 final series pre lim and GF and come crunch time when whips were a cracking , Pickett was in it up to his neck , I don’t see anyone ousting him in the very short term

Pickett gets too underrated on here , watch the ‘20 final series pre lim and GF and come crunch time when whips were a cracking , Pickett was in it up to his neck , I don’t see anyone ousting him in the very short term
I think he has struggled a bit on the wing. Would like to see him back in the mid rotations.

Ben King.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the players we have lost this year
Houli - $450k
Astbury - $450k
Chol & CCj - $600k
Naish $200k
Garth - $200k
Egg-Smith $100k

$2,000,000 off the books with 5 kids ($500k) and Tarrant coming $450k
Roughly a saving of $1 mil in this years cap. If Cotchin , Jack hang up the boots along with Caddy gone thats another Mil there

We could possibly be looking at bringing in 2 good players via Free Agency or Trade

Houli - $450k
Astbury - $450k
Chol & CCj - $600k
Naish $200k
Garth - $200k
Egg-Smith $100k

Roughly a saving of $1 mil in this years cap. If Cotchin , Jack hang up the boots along with Caddy gone thats another Mil there

We could possibly be looking at bringing in 2 good players via Free Agency or Trade
Except whatever we need for increased deals for our other players

Houli - $450k
Astbury - $450k
Chol & CCj - $600k
Naish $200k
Garth - $200k
Egg-Smith $100k

Only $1 mill between Cotchin, Jack and Caddy? 1.6+ you'd think.

Only $1 mill between Cotchin, Jack and Caddy? 1.6+ you'd think.

They've taken haircuts.

But you'd expect Shai, Balta to get wage rises. Few others as well coming up I hope.

Dusty's mega deal stops after 2024 (I think). So we've got salary cap space coming up.

They've taken haircuts.

But you'd expect Shai, Balta to get wage rises. Few others as well coming up I hope.

Dusty's mega deal stops after 2024 (I think). So we've got salary cap space coming up.
Cotchin signed in 2018, he'd still be on 800+ comfortably. Jack took a pay cut but he'd still be on over 500. Caddy signed just after his 2nd premiership so he wouldn't be getting paid peanuts either. Well over a mill freed up with those 3.

Cotchin signed in 2018, he'd still be on 800+ comfortably. Jack took a pay cut but he'd still be on over 500. Caddy signed just after his 2nd premiership so he wouldn't be getting paid peanuts either. Well over a mill freed up with those 3.

Jack said he'd taken a large haircut.
I thought Cotch was similar
Caddy, yeah. He got a good deal and that won't be repeated.

But overall over a million I would guess, over a couple of years.

Jack said he'd taken a large haircut.
I thought Cotch was similar
Caddy, yeah. He got a good deal and that won't be repeated.

But overall over a million I would guess, over a couple of years.
It was definitely reported that Jack took a cut plus he said it himself on 360 I remember. But he would've been right up there before that. He could've dropped a couple hundred per year and still see him around 500 now. Don't think it was reported Cotchin did the same but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The way the club is ran these days it can only be a good thing if we have a tight cap cos it means we have a very good list. Gone are the good old days where we paid duds and bucket load.

Houli - $450k
Astbury - $450k
Chol & CCj - $600k
Naish $200k
Garth - $200k
Egg-Smith $100k

Pay rises for Vlaustuin, Bolton, Lynch, Dusty, Pickett. Probably others that I can’t think of right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houli - $450k
Astbury - $450k
Chol & CCj - $600k
Naish $200k
Garth - $200k
Egg-Smith $100k

Naish and Garth 200K? Is that right? Bit curious about the 600K for Chol and CCJ to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back