List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone from the GWS list management team just confirmed that Taranto will be done today and talks will continue regarding Hopper over the next few days.
He sounded nervous when talking about Hopper.

I’m not against giving Paddy Dow a look. Having his brother here makes does give it a chance.

At the end of the day he is pretty slow and not a great kick. So it wouldn’t cost much to bring him in. Low risk high reward.

I’m not against giving Paddy Dow a look. Having his brother here makes does give it a chance.

At the end of the day he is pretty slow and not a great kick. So it wouldn’t cost much to bring him in. Low risk high reward.
Taranto and Hopper, Graham staying, RCD, his brother... Not much chance ...rookie spot perhaps you mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else thanking their lucky stars that north Melbourne didn’t accept our offer for JHF last year??

It makes me wonder what the thought process behind even thinking about bringing him in would’ve been for tigers.

Then again he might have loved life at tigerland.

Prefer hops and TT

Taranto and Hopper, Graham staying, RCD, his brother... Not much chance ...rookie spot perhaps you mean?
Yeah a rookie spot wouldn’t be the worst. Like I said. As long as it takes little to no investment trade wise and financially he wouldn’t be asking for a lot surely.

He does have ability around stoppages, not the worst player in the league by any means.

Is anyone else thanking their lucky stars that north Melbourne didn’t accept our offer for JHF last year??

It makes me wonder what the thought process behind even thinking about bringing him in would’ve been for tigers.

Honestly think that JHF would have had more likelihood of staying in Melbourne at any other Melbourne club.

North are in all sorts off field as much as on with scores of admin staff have left, coaches etc. The lack of stability seems to be exactly what JHF needed.

The stuff around Clarko was probably the final straw. No idea who will coach l when next season.

That said, the lack of professionalism and finding some of that motivation is on JHF’s shoulders, but if you’re struggling to want to be at a club in the first place, any inconsistent/ disruptive culture will only exacerbate issues.

Melbourne are asking for a pick inside top 7 and a future first for Luke Jackson.

West coast aren’t willing to trade pick 2.

Freo hold pick 13,72.

Adam Cooney * me what an idiot. How anyone could think he ads any value to this trade period is beyond me. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back