List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not have offered Parker a spot but hey, it’s not my call.
Would have sent Aarts packing as well

Big season for caddy. Macca. Aarts. Parker. Even George getting towards that group.

Cotchin Tarrant. Riewoldt. Edwards 32+ might lose them sooner than later : ( dusty a bit unknown too with the injury.

Grimes. Lambert. Pickett hopefully got a lot of footy left (?)

Big season for caddy. Macca. Aarts. Parker. Even George getting towards that group.

Cotchin Tarrant. Riewoldt. Edwards 32+ might lose them sooner than later : ( dusty a bit unknown too with the injury.

Grimes. Lambert. Pickett hopefully got a lot of footy left (?)
Not overly fussed on Pickett.
we really do need our yong players to step up now

Not overly fussed on Pickett.
we really do need our yong players to step up now

Not the best player but you will need to find some grunt. Leadership. Hardness etc when cotchin and edwards go. Astbury was an enforcer and houli ended up be tough as nails.

Stack. Rcd. Graham. Etc. Got a big job on their hands without Pickett

The list is a bit unbalanced too with all the mids old or young. Maybe why they took parker who may not be up to it

I think we can get a few clubs involved and look to trade 7 & 15 and we could end up with 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28. Just makes more sense to me!
Hmm looking at each pick id have gone

22 Goater
23 Knevitt
24 Sonsie
25 Bazzo
26 Howes
27 Draper
28 Banks

Gibcus aside i reckon that would have been a better outcome.

Not the best player but you will need to find some grunt. Leadership. Hardness etc when cotchin and edwards go. Astbury was an enforcer and houli ended up be tough as nails.

Stack. Rcd. Graham. Etc. Got a big job on their hands without Pickett

The list is a bit unbalanced too with all the mids old or young. Maybe why they took parker who may not be up to it

Thats where Pickett gets a pass as he still has 3 years and he is certainly best 22-25 for the next 2-3 years during this transition
hopefully we get him to 100 games. Marlion jnr(11) Latrell (10) you never see these boys without a footy in their hands

We could have 2 Pickett boys as father sons in 7 years time

Thats where Pickett gets a pass as he still has 3 years and he is certainly best 22-25 for the next 2-3 years during this transition
hopefully we get him to 100 games. Marlion jnr(11) Latrell (10) you never see these boys without a footy in their hands

Even if Pickett goes on the LTIL I'd use him as a sub.

Play Rioli Rioli Pickett Pickett jnr in the same 22 imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett is actually the perfect sub player
Midfielder inside outside , HB flanker , Can play high HF and can relieve in the ruck if required in emergency

Just get him to 100 games

Pickett is in the 20-26 range for me. I love what he's done in his short time but if our kids are fair dinkum then neither he or Parker should be best 22 by mid-season assuming the injury count is treating us well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ben king and Moore worth a look

Depends on the development of the young mids on the list I guess.

Tarrant. Grimes. Jack Is a lot of size to replace.

Lynch getting older too
Jack>>>Balta Or Gibcus
Tarrant>>>Miller/Biggy
Grimes>>>Draft
Lynch>>>Ryan

All speculative i guess but while they're there on the list there is hope.
Exactly...I think we can lock in Balta / Gibcus.
Even just one from those others mentioned in the group is one more.Then, longer term, one from 22 draft, and FA with salary cap space when Lynch goes (and there are a few drafts before then anyways!)

Exactly...I think we can lock in Balta / Gibcus.
Even just one from those others mentioned in the group is one more.Then, longer term, one from 22 draft, and FA with salary cap space when Lynch goes (and there are a few drafts before then anyways!)
Agree.If one of those can get the job done.
2 a bonus
3 thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back