List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, if Dusty serves up the same shite he did tonight in 5 weeks, I think it is time to ship him off. He has the air of mystique around him and his previous great heights would get us a mint. I honestly don't think his heart is in it anymore, he looks like an employee who is just showing up for a paycheck.

I have to say, if Dusty serves up the same shite he did tonight in 5 weeks, I think it is time to ship him off. He has the air of mystique around him and his previous great heights would get us a mint. I honestly don't think his heart is in it anymore, he looks like an employee who is just showing up for a paycheck.

Thought today was one of his better games after coming back from leave. Sure caught holding the ball a couple of times, but I don't think anyone thought he would come back as the Dusty of old. Starting to do things of the Dusty of old, such as taking opposition players on and such, but with more game time and game sharpness, probably doesn't get caught as much as he did today.

And I know stats isn't everything, but equal third for contested possessions, equal third with Baker for pressure acts (one behind KMac in second) and 2nd most score involvements. Doesn't look like someone disinterested.

Thought today was one of his better games after coming back from leave. Sure caught holding the ball a couple of times, but I don't think anyone thought he would come back as the Dusty of old. Starting to do things of the Dusty of old, such as taking opposition players on and such, but with more game time and game sharpness, probably doesn't get caught as much as he did today.

And I know stats isn't everything, but equal third for contested possessions, equal third with Baker for pressure acts (one behind KMac in second) and 2nd most score involvements. Doesn't look like someone disinterested.
I don't know. He doesn't seem to be playing with any urgency. It would be great if he could get back to being able to really compete in the centre bounces. He really needed to show leadership and accept the moment when we went into the last CB with what looked like a very small midfield

You idiot

I don't know. He doesn't seem to be playing with any urgency. It would be great if he could get back to being able to really compete in the centre bounces. He really needed to show leadership and accept the moment when we went into the last CB with what looked like a very small midfield

His set shot from the boundary was pretty sick to keep us in it man. Almost got the second. The positive thing is if he turns it on we win the whole thing, chill for a bit. It’s edwards we need to get rid of.

It’s not just people on the outside questioning if he’s lost the love…

His set shot from the boundary was pretty sick to keep us in it man. Almost got the second. The positive thing is if he turns it on we win the whole thing, chill for a bit. It’s edwards we need to get rid of.
Can think of a more respectful wording for a 3x Premiership player who is closing in on 300 games.

I'd poach Ratogalea for sure. Far superior to Soldo and can genuinely take a grab up forward and thrown back when needed to fill the holes. Pay Michael Roach to be his goalkicking coach and he could be a genuine 40-50 goal player who keeps defenders honest and backs up Nank. Could trade out Soldo and covers the likely chance Ryan and Colina are busts. Would cost pick 50 and $250k p/a and plug a few holes allowing us to pick a 1st round KPF to develop.

Cooper Stephens from Geelongs VFL team today is showing a lot. Why isnt he getting games in the seniors?

I'd poach Ratogalea for sure. Far superior to Soldo and can genuinely take a grab up forward and thrown back when needed to fill the holes. Pay Michael Roach to be his goalkicking coach and he could be a genuine 40-50 goal player who keeps defenders honest and backs up Nank. Could trade out Soldo and covers the likely chance Ryan and Colina are busts. Would cost pick 50 and $250k p/a and plug a few holes allowing us to pick a 1st round KPF to develop.
No way. He's a good marks SOMETIMES and that's it. Go read what cats fans think about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get Tarryn Thomas out of North, clearly not happy playing there. Get him across with the brothers and unlock his potential.

Get Tarryn Thomas out of North, clearly not happy playing there. Get him across with the brothers and unlock his potential.

Would agree if it was Thomas of last season.

But he looks like he's given up, and I don't think it is wise to go for someone like him when it's clear that they can't seem to fight through personal bad form or the team being in bad form. While I trust our culture to turn that around, I would rather want someone who can still give their all even when things aren't going their way.

I mean, if possible, we should get someone like LDU out of North. Shows a lot more hunger and drive than someone like Thomas, and they're both pretty much in the same situation.

Would agree if it was Thomas of last season.

But he looks like he's given up, and I don't think it is wise to go for someone like him when it's clear that they can't seem to fight through personal bad form or the team being in bad form. While I trust our culture to turn that around, I would rather want someone who can still give their all even when things aren't going their way.

I mean, if possible, we should get someone like LDU out of North. Shows a lot more hunger and drive than someone like Thomas, and they're both pretty much in the same situation.
Reckon Thomas could be a bargain get whereas someone like LDU may cost a little more especially as you say LDU shows more hunger

Dylan Stevens looked good last night for swans. Former pick 5 mid starved of senior opportunity not getting rewarded for killing it in reserves. 3rd year still contracted for 2023 would be a massive improvement on our next tier mids and cost bugger all also swans are renowned as best team to trade with. Bent them over for Nank. Reckon could get him for our 2nd pick give him 3 years <$1mil and watch him play 200 games.

If he’s free, sure for
Depth but Miller destroyed him today.

Cooper Stephens
Dylan Stevens
Tarryn Thomas

Anybody else?

Cooper Stephens
Dylan Stevens
Tarryn Thomas

Anybody else?

Anyone know much about Ely Smith at Brisbane? What about some of the Gold Coast kids? Unlikely, but ask the question of someone like Hollands. Brodie Kemp was touted as a potential midfielder as well in his draft year, but now playing as a 3rd tall at Carlton. Deven Robertson at Brisbane a little in and out as well.

There's a couple of different options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back