List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will ever forget Connor Menadues rousing win in 2017 ? happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I was at the bar so I didn't even see it. Paid for two beers, they gave me four, so that's an even more rousing win. I felt so magnanimous I didn't even bother telling the two Crows fans behind me discussing what they needed to do to win that they'd already lost, they just didn't know it yet.

I was at the bar so I didn't even see it. Paid for two beers, they gave me four, so that's an even more rousing win. I felt so magnanimous I didn't even bother telling the two Crows fans behind me discussing what they needed to do to win that they'd already lost, they just didn't know it yet.
Nice little story mate, i enjoyed reading that.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We must rate the 1st round of the draft this year if we're trying to get back into it

I think we will be looking to draft the best available KPF which looks to be around that 10-15 mark.

Gives us a year developing them under Jack before he moves on next year and we can probably sit out next years draft

I’m torn. Jack graham could be our next captain but also ross is definitely a lock in the team now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we should draft brander
df7647c565035432fa6ea94ff1b9ba07.gif

People now talking about Brander?!

Do you guys actually watch other teams? He's absolutely horrible.

I think they just see cheap first round selection. They don’t remember the saints picking over all our scraps and discovering that it was only partially poor development, most of it was terrible recruiting in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon we should draft brander

Can we just assume that if a player has been delisted at their previous club Richmond should consider drafting them ;)

I think we will be looking to draft the best available KPF which looks to be around that 10-15 mark.

Gives us a year developing them under Jack before he moves on next year and we can probably sit out next years draft

We might draft a KPF, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I firmly believe the club will draft who it considers the best player, and a KPF will only be considered if they’re the best player at our draft pick or if two players are close that might be the separator.

I think we will definitely be looking for one either through trade or try Gibcus/Balta forward. But I think the club doesn't draft for needs, especially early in the draft. I think they draft for high upside and back our development since 2015.

Trade scenario
15, 39, 44
In- Schache, Taranto, Hopper
Out- Graham, RCD, Castanga

F2
F3
F4

Delisted Free Agent- Josh Schache

Brisbane- 25, 31 and 58
Richmond- 15 and 44

Richmond- Tim Taranto, Jacob Hopper, 39 and F2
GWS- Jason Castanga, 12, 19, 30 and F1

Richmond- 31
Gold Coast- F2PA
Port Adelaide- Jack Graham

Gold Coast- F2GWS
Richmond- 25 and 67

Essendon- RCD and 67
Richmond- 58

I cannot follow that and I have a Ph.D. in following stuff. 🤣

One part I can follow is Schache to Richmond. What would Richmond want with an uncompetitive 25 yo who has played 72 games in which he has comprehensively proven he is a failure as a forward, a ruckman and a defender?

Trade scenario
15, 39, 44
In- Schache, Taranto, Hopper
Out- Graham, RCD, Castanga

F2
F3
F4

Delisted Free Agent- Josh Schache

Brisbane- 25, 31 and 58
Richmond- 15 and 44

Richmond- Tim Taranto, Jacob Hopper, 39 and F2
GWS- Jason Castanga, 12, 19, 30 and F1

Richmond- 31
Gold Coast- F2PA
Port Adelaide- Jack Graham

Gold Coast- F2GWS
Richmond- 25 and 67

Essendon- RCD and 67
Richmond- 58
So you want a 1st round draft pick in exchange for us moving up 9 spots in the 3rd round of the draft?

With other ridiculous sweeteners at the expense of us and other clubs, just for Essendon to come in and weasel a little win?

You'll need more than Riley Collier Dawkins to fix Bummerland

Like them Cats in the 2019 Prelim.

2020 GF wasn't a surprise for them as soon as we took the lead they knew.

May it happen again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back