List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we trade Tom Lynch back to Gold Coast?

That way they can't have a crack at Tom Lynch for leaving.

Tom has a chance for more premierships up there, we get some draft picks, help them pay the salary
I’ll give you one thing, you come out consistently with some of the most unheard of trade scenarios ever.

In saying that though, this is obviously never gonna happen for either team.

There really is no logic for either side

Let's get back in the early rounds a few nice picks in the early twenty's or late I'm in favour off not picking up rejects.

I’ll give you one thing, you come out consistently with some of the most unheard of trade scenarios ever.

In saying that though, this is obviously never gonna happen for either team.

There really is no logic for either side

I think you underestimate the effectiveness of Vlastuin and Baker as forwards. When was the last time we held the ball in our forward line before last weekend due to our defensive forward efforts??

Is Vlastuin the next Jason Dunstall?? If left in the forward line and he kicks 40 goals for the rest of the year, what then??

I think you underestimate the effectiveness of Vlastuin and Baker as forwards. When was the last time we held the ball in our forward line before last weekend due to our defensive forward efforts??

Is Vlastuin the next Jason Dunstall?? If left in the forward line and he kicks 40 goals for the rest of the year, what then??
Vlastuin, Would make an excellent forward, would easily kick a lot of goals if played down there regularly. Still required in the backline mostly unless needed.

It’s not really that funny anymore

It’s not really that funny anymore

Yeah, I do not like the way some of you put our players down.

It is like Bontempelli and English having great stat games for the Bulldogs tonight but they still get beat by the Swans because it is a team game and it is about the impact from the overall team as a combination.

Talking about Lynch as if he is a messiah is not good for team synergy. Just look when Buddy left the Hawks

I find it funny how the Bulldogs get beat because they do not play team orientated football like against the Swans.

The truth is when Dusty goes up the ground with Taranto we play better team football at times because they compliment each other and other team players because they are not the same type of players and each have versatility player different roles helping our team grow and evolve into a better combination

Talking about Nick Daicos, it is not about Nick Daicos, it is about Nick Daicos's synergy with his other teammates which is the real weapon where team football is enhanced through his connection with his teammates that other teams need to try to emulate even if in different ways where possible to achieve moneyball gains

But it is not sexy to say it is about team play is it?? Some like to say it is about trading for this player and that player as if that is an excuse for others incompetence or to give them a reason to get paid because otherwise they know jack

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs desperately in need of a quality sweeping half back. Reckon we could get their first rounder (pick 12) for Vlastuin and pick 42.

Then Brown plays round 1 in his place.

I do not think Tom Brown could be that incompetent he could not get a go at some stage.

It is funny looking at the posters on the Bulldogs board explode over their situation. Some of them are not clueless and one has to wonder did the umpires really bring it home for them in 2016 as Jacko and others have indicated in the past?

The Bulldogs certainly lack in defence but Vlastuin could be a star forward yet as well

Bulldogs desperately in need of a quality sweeping half back. Reckon we could get their first rounder (pick 12) for Vlastuin and pick 42.

Then Brown plays round 1 in his place.
Tell them we are giving them vlossy and put a fake beard on Ralphsmith and dye his hair red and send him off

All we need to do after that is make flossy play with a blonde wig next year and we are set

Firmly convinced Magic's account is just some kind of AI chat bot beta test.o_O
Listening to the radio the other day. In Switzerland they were testing a AI bot who could answer anything asked.
One question was who should Richmond chase in 4yrs.
Bot answer. The Bont.🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back