List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them we are giving them vlossy and put a fake beard on Ralphsmith and dye his hair red and send him off

All we need to do after that is make flossy play with a blonde wig next year and we are set
Can't do that aren't we getting that 16 goals a game or was it half or quarter player may not be able to tell them apart pheww I need a beer.

Jack silvagni 2 goals til half time playing as ruck / second forward. I still think free agent pretty cheap and walks into our forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J Silvagni would walk into our forward line.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has rocks in their head.

I know everything Carlton is taboo but let's not pretend B Miller is remotely good.... And don't even start with Riccardi from GWS, Silvagni is twice the player he is.

But it's a moot point anyway, Silvagni ain't leaving Carlton.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm just taking the piss. It's funny as *. I'm happy to perpetuate the myth that Wankley said it.

Also, if I can hear him say it in my head when reading the quote, it's real to me.
Yup he hasn't said it. Up to him to convince himself that that thought doesn't swirl around in those space above his eyebrow and in his jocks.

J Silvagni would walk into our forward line.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has rocks in their head.

I know everything Carlton is taboo but let's not pretend B Miller is remotely good.... And don't even start with Riccardi from GWS, Silvagni is twice the player he is.

But it's a moot point anyway, Silvagni ain't leaving Carlton.
He has been slaughtered by that club and reckon he would be fine with us with less pressure coming from good family good values on the plus would piss all over what we have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back