Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I only wanted Stringer in the end to see the endless melts by the doggies. Fantastic result all round.
It's difficult when there not to be drawn into the weird vacuum of what feels like some kind of reverse trolling - I knew I was there, and yet I felt like I was being trolled. It's terrible. It really is. It's like some kind of fake news. Believe me.

Is theirs a rapidly aging list? By that rationale it seems like they're more interested in a so-called shallow draft then, than a deep one, just because it's one year sooner.
Wouldn't necessarily say rapidly ageing, but I'm not sure many of their younger players have come on as expected.

List guru

love-guru1.jpg

So for all intents and purposes, we’re giving up 11 and 30 (in a weak draft pool) for Stringer, Smith and Saad?

That's ******* ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not the thread for it, but I wonder if the AFL capitalise on all this angst and set up an Essendon/Dogs round one fixture.

Nah. The St Kilda one for Carlisle was way worse than this, and nothing came of it.

Everything seems like a combative, animosity fueled cluster * on Bigfooty, in the real world, this is barely an issue.

Adelaide asking for Zorko in the Cameron deal. God damn they seem desperate, losing that granny has done a number on them. They need to bring something in to sell improvement. As much as I don't want to lose him might be able to make bank a Francis trade.

11, 30 and 2018 3rd rounder. A 2018 second round downgrade or upgrade depending on GWS Vs ESS fortunes too.

It's more or less Stringer, Smith and Saad for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Which at the start of the trade period you'd certainly call a win for us

Adelaide asking for Zorko in the Cameron deal. God damn they seem desperate, losing that granny has done a number on them. They need to bring something in to sell improvement. As much as I don't want to lose him might be able to make bank a Francis trade.
Francis will hit Jake lever heights in 2018 then Adelaide can trade us their first + the first they got from Melbourne. We go into the SUPER draft with 3 picks in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back