Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I wouldn't know, but given as a club they rejected 11 & 47 for Stringer and 26 (now 28) it would hilrious to then see that same club claim a lesser trade of 13 & 50 for 26 and Stringer a win.

If they accepted the first offer and claimed a win it would have at least been a mildly palatable plate of bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, it would still reveal some very telling truths about the inner workings of the club if it did come to be.

If the Bulldogs are actually only taking two picks into the draft like their fans keep claiming, why not add their pick 26?
If the difference between 15-40 is a minimal as they say then 3 picks in the 20-30 range could be worth it.

West Coast
Get: 25, 26, 30
Give: 13, 50

Bulldogs
Get: 13, 50
Give: Stringer, 26 (amazingly almost identical to our deal lol)

Essendon
Get: Stringer
Give: 25, 30
You’ve nailed it

Dogs fans; you're trying to gloat over an opinion based article with no basis whatsoever, stating that Carlton would be keen to get a player in who has not expressed any desire whatsoever to play there, alongside the fact that Carlton don't actually hold that pick that it being proposed within that baseless, opinion article. Nonetheless, you're also hinging on Bryce Gibbs requesting a trade to Adelaide, which hasn't been discussed at all, while he's still happy to stay at Carlton, meaning that Carlton are in no rush.

You haven't exactly covered yourself in glory this past week or so (moreso covered in dog turd), but let's quit while you're ahead, hey?

And Bombers guys; don't feed them, don't quote them, just report and be done with it. It makes the job far harder for the mods.

Plus, you can just revel in the win later while they're banned.

Well if it was you I'm totally fine with it.

That Doss bloke as been harshing my buzz for years.
In the end this
62958.jpg

is more intimidating than this
123309.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the trade period ended right now with all picks/players saying put, I would think Essendon would be the happier of the two clubs.

A morbid part of me wants to see it, if only to watch the disaster of the Dogs trying to repair the relationship with Stringer. :D

If the trade period ended right now with all picks/players saying put, I would think Essendon would be the happier of the two clubs.
I'll be honest, I want Stringer. I'd live with losing the GWS second next year on top if the club thought they needed to however I would prefer not and don't think it'd come to that. If a 2018 1st round is the only thing that would get it done then I'd pass.

If things stayed as they were I'd be disappointed not to have Stringer but would get over it pretty quickly and consider the trade period a very good one.

So, just so I understand this properly and not that I think this will happen, but if he saw his contract out doing whatever, what happens after that? He can just walk and the dogs get nothing right?

I think he's a restricted free agent next year.

In reality that real threat is probably the pre-season draft.

Come over here with a few lame troll attempts in the hopes they get carded so they can claim martyrdom whilst also not being around for the fallout when their club eventually rolls over for a belly rub. :D

Flea bath first then the belly rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back