Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys & Miami Heat
33B3286A-4AF3-4268-87BD-74A17B07004C.jpeg

9511A970-DF71-4ECC-8F2F-3355C5843492.png

Apr 29, 2008
Epping
AFL Club
Essendon
I really don't care about any of the two scenarios with Stringer. If in, great...if not, nothing changes. I am really open to taking 2 picks in the 30s to the draft.

Adelaide might come in for Francis at the end. Pick 16 can get it done.

I might look at offers for Myers as well.

bomberman500

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ravens, Thunder, Orioles, Man Utd
Maybe I wouldn't know, but given as a club they rejected 11 & 47 for Stringer and 26 (now 28) it would be hilarious to then see that same club claim a lesser trade of 13 & 50 for 26 and Stringer a win.

If they accepted the first offer and claimed a win it would have at least been a mildly palatable plate of bullshit.
The wont get a better deal than the one we initially offered.

now they are trying to save face as best they can after backing themselves into a corner with all their chest beating about deserving a 1st round pick for him.

WCE seem to be open to 25 and 30 for 13 but are (imo) holding out for a sweetener from the dogs who would be sweating on a deal getting done. either a late dogs pick goes to WCE of a late pick goes to us and Colyer goes to WCE. either way dogs will claim any 1st round pick they get as a win to save face

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I honestly couldnt care less if we get Stringer. He has some serious behavioural issues off field, and is a pretty selfish player on field. I say let him go to the draft
Wouldn't go down the draft route as he is contracted... Would do a Cam Mcarthy I'd say

I honestly couldnt care less if we get Stringer. He has some serious behavioural issues off field, and is a pretty selfish player on field. I say let him go to the draft
Can’t go to the draft as he’s contracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back