Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep our draft picks, get Hately with 7 (which will likely be pushed out to 10 or so due to academy and Lynch) and a quick midfielder with ~30, One of the raw, athletic, ~190 cm players at our 4th and then Dillon "Radar" O'Rielly or Hugo Munn with our 5th.

Then take Fletch jr in the RD.

Scottie65

All Australian
Nov 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Why are we wasting our time talking about Cripps?

He's not coming. End of story.
how do you know???? other clubs are doing things like this.....ie: franklin,lever....if essendon are smart they would look at this in a big way....main reason i think cripps would listen is the upside compared to the club hes at at the moment....playing finals, chance for a flag( which i doubt carlton would won one in his time)..the money(million plus a year)....great culture and team mates....why wouldnt he listen?....saying end of story is glass half empty thinking....i hope we have a major crack cause its exactly what we need

Mar 19, 2006
nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
how do you know???? other clubs are doing things like this.....ie: franklin,lever....if essendon are smart they would look at this in a big way....main reason i think cripps would listen is the upside compared to the club hes at at the moment....playing finals, chance for a flag( which i doubt carlton would won one in his time)..the money(million plus a year)....great culture and team mates....why wouldnt he listen?....saying end of story is glass half empty thinking....i hope we have a major crack cause its exactly what we need

mate, he's not coming. end of story.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Would happily trade our first for Beams he'd be our best mid and would give us a realistic opportunity at nabbing a flag while Hurley, Hooker and Zaharakis are still at or near the top of their game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back