Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, seriously, you're not getting the Fog. We signed Fog until 2021. Or Brouch.

You may well get Jacobs for free, which would be good for you, you need a better ruck than you have.

Jenkins would fix your short term key forward issues, he does average 2 goals a game. Looks like we want to salary dump him, how does a second rounder sound? Any interest?

Fog for Francis ?

Kakkle are you what the hell?

Yeah he did just sign a deal. But contract don't really mean much lbh. I found it strange at the time considering Port have an abundance of inside mids. SPP can play Wines' role for probably half the coin.

In terms of currency; I wouldn't want to part with Francis but definitely Fantasia + our/GWS' 2nd rounder should do it. I think the old problem which wouldn't let this happen is his salary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Port have gone all run and gun and that Wines is all of a sudden not a walk up start is not a good sign.

They either view him as too slow or not fit enough to be a viable option for the style Hinkley wants, can’t really explain it otherwise.

Highly doubt we can afford him though.

Saw something on reddit. Dockers are targeting Redman ? Do we have a retention problem looming?

Well that sucks from what I’m hearing.

Tippa targeted by Dogs and Blues will likely stay with us though.

Fantasia and Francis off to Adelaide done deal. Hopefully can give them to port.

Redman being chased by Fremantle

Hartley off to the doggies.

Well that sucks from what I’m hearing.

Tippa targeted by Dogs and Blues will likely stay with us though.

Fantasia and Francis off to Adelaide done deal. Hopefully can give them to port.

Redman being chased by Fremantle

Hartley off to the doggies.

bro are you mates with Houlihan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back