Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say anything is a done deal when it's based on 'rumours' and faceless people who 'seem to think'. I'd say that's more than likely horses**t.

Raz is playing with an injured hip. That's called a fact.
Yes but his form happend straight after the trade talk yes ?

The moment I read people wanting to trade Hurley is the moment I stop reading that particular post.

Our defence has gone to s**t without him down there, trading him away would be ridiculous.

That Fogarty shows a bit though!
I'd say our inability to keep the ball inside our forward 50 coupled with the midfield's running ability (or lack thereof) are far greater indicators than one player getting injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubtful.

I wouldn't offer more than 500k.
Feel it's more likely Dogs will max out an offer at 550k or so, while Tippa decides to stick around for no more than 450k at Essendon. No chance there's offers of 650k floating around, that's about as likely as those rumours of Saints offering Hill $1.2 million, which is obviously just a piss take

Where did the Wines drivel come from.

No chance they trade their co-captain less than 12 months after they re-sign him on a 5 year deal unless he packs his bags, walks out of Ports front door and screams back over his shoulder that he is never coming back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back