List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency VI - SHIEL now a Bomber, COLYER to Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MightyDons4

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Southampton
Really hope we poach Kyron Hayden from Norf. Incredibly powerful inside bull, just needs to improve his running (which will come with continuity in his football).

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Really hope we poach Kyron Hayden from Norf. Incredibly powerful inside bull, just needs to improve his running (which will come with continuity in his football).
I loved Hayden last year. I'd have a look for sure. Big bodied kid who has over come injuries this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
If I'm Clarke I'd sooner back myself to beat Hickey out for the #1 spot at West Coast next year and still play WAFL football as a ruckman rather than move to Vic and be a clear cut #2 to Bellchambers and probably play mostly forward whilst we try to develop Draper in the ruck.

TheGrizz

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
If I'm Clarke I'd sooner back myself to beat Hickey out for the #1 spot at West Coast next year and still play WAFL football as a ruckman rather than move to Vic and be a clear cut #2 to Bellchambers and probably play mostly forward whilst we try to develop Draper in the ruck.
Clarke might well beat out Hickey but Natinui will be back next year towards the back end of the season and Vardy provides more up forward.
At 28 and formerly delisted, Clarke hasn't got the luxury to wait a couple years or next year to try break in to a team.

Regardless, if he is drafted then he hasnt got a choice i suppose.

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Clarke might well beat out Hickey but Natinui will be back next year towards the back end of the season and Vardy provides more up forward.
At 28 and formerly delisted, Clarke hasn't got the luxury to wait a couple years or next year to try break in to a team.

Regardless, if he is drafted then he hasnt got a choice i suppose.
If he beats out Hickey he has the opportunity to move himself ahead of Vardy. If he beats out Hickey he's the clearcut #2 behind Nic Nat with dicky knees.

Frazb

Senior List
AFL Club
Essendon
Clarke sounds like a good replacement for luenburger. Am frustrated that hes being described as the 2nd/backup ruckmen when all i want too see is how draper is at afl level.

Ambrosia

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I suspect Mason will play quite a few games as our 23rd player next year.
Personally think TAC footy may be a better path development wise given his lack of physical development and the fact he's coming off an injury. At least for the first half of the season to let him build confidence .

Top Bottom