Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any idea why people are considering drafting a ruckman a "lost opportunity to get the next tim kelly".

We have two rucks who are old and injury prone.

Our next options are smack who is undersized and Joe who is our best key forward.

Rucking Joe is like getting winx to pull the Carlton Draft barrels.

We need a third ruck. And the AFL are idiots. Edyn sibbald is a forward/second ruck.

I don't have any idea why people are considering drafting a ruckman a "lost opportunity to get the next tim kelly".

We have two rucks who are old and injury prone.

Our next options are smack who is undersized and Joe who is our best key forward.

Rucking Joe is like getting winx to pull the Carlton Draft barrels.

We need a third ruck. And the AFL are idiots. Edyn sibbald is a forward/second ruck.

Agrees. Sibbald is not an AFL ruck. He ain't big enough.

Copy & paste maybe?

Also if you're ever wondering why you have never received a call back for a job -

Why highlight everything when I can just copy the tweet?

Liam Read named in the ruck in our VFL side. Who's he?
Guy plays in the Northern Leaue after dominating the Riddell league last year. Was okay last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

You're asking what a player is like, and then asked if he is a top 10 draft prospect, and based off of nothing at all you're happy to get him for a package of later draft picks?

giphy.gif

Oh I'm much the wiser for your answe kakkle?

Ethan's response provides a bit more scope.

Not hard? If he is touted a top 10 I wouldn't be unhappy with a free scoop

If he was rated just a rookie prospect then I don't know what the big fuss is about?

Hence I asked what's he's worth his? Huh? What? Meh

Hooker is our tallest key defender, listed at 196 but he doesn’t play a vertical game at all so he may as well be 192.

Need someone that can match it with the Wright’s, Lynch’s and Hipwood’s of the world. Fully agree it’s a need

So that returned to roost basically immediately

With Raz injury all but confirming we won't play finals again this year we should be preparing a request with the AFL FOR compassionate draft inclusions like they gave Suns and Blues last year? Bet you we'd be laughed off.

With Raz injury all but confirming we won't play finals again this year we should be preparing a request with the AFL FOR compassionate draft inclusions like they gave Suns and Blues last year? Bet you we'd be laughed off.

I am laughing, yes.

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back