Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also a shame for McCartney, who wanted the trade over easy.
What goes around comes around. Over the next few years, Essendon will be the ones who will potentially be trading. They have an
abundance of top end young talent. The boot may be on the other foot for McCartney with an Essendon player wanting to go to his club.

Most independents agree that Shiel's true market value is 2018 1st round and 2019 2nd round.

I reckon McCartney carries a level of bitterness over the Stringer deal. It was a risk for Essendon to take Jake who could have easily been
playing VFL had he continued on the way he was when at the Dogs. Credit to the Club (and parents and himself) for helping him turn his
life around.

Just pay the fair price and be done with it.

Hell, we're still busy mocking Hawthorn for winning 15 games and making top 4 this year.

We are? I mock Hawthorne for many thinges but that isn’t one of them. Have seen people post that they thought theye overachieved, is that really mocking?

I cant believe Hawks got Scrimshaw for that much, even though he isnt a major list requirement he is a bargain for any pick past pick 30.
Yet we get bent over backwards....

I hope Scrimshaw succeeds and has a career... but I also hope he ends up being another Jono O’Rourke for the Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns give away a top 10 pick from just two seasons back and the pick they traded for Prestia! Seriously if they draft two of the SA boys in this draft they’re in serious trouble.

I cant believe Hawks got Scrimshaw for that much, even though he isnt a major list requirement he is a bargain for any pick past pick 30.
He has a very very long way to go before he makes it. Watched him twice In the NEAFL this year. Situation and confidence might have something to do it with so I won't write him off just yet, but he is a massive pea heart

Does this years second (#34) and next years first (unknown) draft picks, work as well as this years first (#9) and next years second (unknown)?

I keep hearing that pick don't matter to GWS, but they keep racking them up.

Edit: for update of draft pick - and I'm an idiot...

What happened to Dew??

he waited and waited and waited as an assistant, he was the next gun in waiting for ever, he seemed to be positioning for the pure plumb role somewhere, the perfect job... then he picks this one, the worst possible result.

I said it then and ill say it now, fat coaches never work ;P
He's just big boned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back