Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Graham Wright when talking about the Grimshaw trade, quote, "We would like to thank the Gold Coast Suns for their professionalism during this negotiation."

Directed at the Giants or Port?

From Graham Wright when talking about the Grimshaw trade, quote, "We would like to thank the Gold Coast Suns for their professionalism during this negotiation."

Actually it means thanks for giving him to us for nothing.

I love it when a player wants to break contract... his manger always says, we are having 'mature' conversations with the club , the industustry is starting to mature...

code talk for clubs are big babies and if they want to be big boys they should let me player walk

RFA, but that's already out the window now.

All pointless really, Libba is already back training with the Dogs well ahead of the required date, he's not going anywhere.

Yeah I know its passed which is why im wondering why people think we are going to trade for him now? Surely if we wanted him we would have opted for that method first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see the increase in Hobart games announcement?
Hopefully means we get a game down there. Would love a weekend to go down and watch footy.

So who's still left to get done?

• Shiel
  • May
  • Wingard
  • Neale
  • Hogan
  • Lobb
  • Scully
  • Kelly
  • Beams

Still plenty of big names to be moved; Fremantle / Brisbane / Collingwood seemingly the key to getting a number of them done.

Once Neale is done, then Hogan / Lobb happens. Once Hogan is done, May happens.

If Neale is done, Beams goes.

Shiel & Scully or Wingard & Scully tied together.

Kelly down to whether Geelong are willing to hold him to his contract and have him walk next year.

Lots to play out in a day if none happen this afternoon.

So who's still left to get done?

• Shiel
  • May
  • Wingard
  • Neale
  • Hogan
  • Lobb
  • Scully
  • Kelly
  • Beams

Still plenty of big names to be moved; Fremantle / Brisbane / Collingwood seemingly the key to getting a number of them done.

Once Neale is done, then Hogan / Lobb happens. Once Hogan is done, May happens.

If Neale is done, Beams goes.

Shiel & Scully or Wingard & Scully tied together.

Kelly down to whether Geelong are willing to hold him to his contract and have him walk next year.

Lots to play out in a day if none happen this afternoon.
If Neale gets done without Beams they'll keep him IMO

The Suns give away a top 10 pick from just two seasons back and the pick they traded for Prestia! Seriously if they draft two of the SA boys in this draft they’re in serious trouble.

Let's just see how thing go over the next 12 months. GC's attitude change appears to be seismic. They'll have a stack of hungry mature players and acual facilities.

I'm ripping GC to be very different this time next year. Itll have a soul even if it doesn't have many more wins to show for it.

This is the most boring trade period across the board.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but attitudes like this (I mean sorry, but it’s not exactly been THAT inactive) are kind of why the AFL
is bringing in crap like televised trade bonanzas. People seem to have this insatiable appetite for non-stop activity.

We can’t even do a regular wet weather game let alone a suburban ground with freezing cold winds.

No thank you.
Speaking from a personal standpoint, I would love to fly down on the Friday, watch the game on Saturday or Sunday, spend the other day as a tourist and then fly home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back