Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkins and Carlisle...

The shark has well and truly been jumped people

I dont know, it fits in with existing policy of stacking the list full of players we're not going to use.

Carlisle back Hooker forward and Jenkins playing with Stewart and Francis in the reserves.

We should be putting money on it.

I dont know, it fits in with existing policy of stacking the list full of players we're not going to use.

Carlisle back Hooker forward and Jenkins playing with Stewart and Francis in the reserves.

We should be putting money on it.
You forgot Crammers

BB poster says we have spoken to Michael Knoll (26yo South Adelaide ruckman) as recently as Sunday about potentially drafting him in the MSD.
He's a chance too. I like Goddard due to him being 21 and he could be a 10 year partner for Draper.

Anyone know much about this Michael Knoll guy? Seems likely with Draper down, a mature ready made ruck would be needed to fill the void.

Anyone know much about this Michael Knoll guy? Seems likely with Draper down, a mature ready made ruck would be needed to fill the void.
Averages 27.5 hitouts a game, 11.5 touches a game and 4.5 marks a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be short-sighted if EFC rookie a ruck in the mid-season draft - We have enough coverage with T-bell/Clarke/Mckernan - Smart clubs will target the best 19 year old playing TAC or its interstate equivalent or playing state league footy - You are given a free hit by obtaining these players six months earlier and give them extra development - Don't waste a list spot on a borderline VFL ruck.

It would be short-sighted if EFC rookie a ruck in the mid-season draft - We have enough coverage with T-bell/Clarke/Mckernan - Smart clubs will target the best 19 year old playing TAC or its interstate equivalent or playing state league footy - You are given a free hit by obtaining these players six months earlier and give them extra development - Don't waste a list spot on a borderline VFL ruck.

Agreed. Look for the next Tim Kelly not the next Zac Clarke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back