Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooooohh. When you definitively said he was going, you meant that you actually don't know, so, not a confidant. Then...
He never really denies he wants to back to SA. The video I saw just had the usual "I'm a contracted player' spiel. So I'm saying if he doesn't want to sign an extension, we're not in immediate contention, and he will leave regardless - why not trade him and maximise his value?

Next time I see him I'll be sure to mention some internet numpty got upset about it, though.

He never really denies he wants to back to SA. The video I saw just had the usual "I'm a contracted player' spiel. So I'm saying if he doesn't want to sign an extension, we're not in immediate contention, and he will leave regardless - why not trade him and maximise his value?

Next time I see him I'll be sure to mention some internet numpty got upset about it, though.

How often do you catch up?

Okay mete.

Every time he comes back to SA, he invites me over to his Nonna's house and we spend all day making red sauce and eating Pannetone. Just like we did in the old country.

Eat your heart out ghostmutt

Cool.

No need for the extra salt in that sauce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blazing Saddles! Come on mate.

Nice melt.

I’m not the one needing to tell everyone I hang out with afl players for Internet cred. Please pass this on to Orazio.

Id grab William Drew if we could whilst not giving too much up. Cant crack a game with port. Showed early potential was good in U18s aswell. Vic boy aswell from memory.

Can be inside/outside
Could be a chance to get him next year, doubt they'll move him with a year left to run on his contract given the value coming back would be fairly slim. His first few games this year were good signs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back