Not open for further replies.

westking

Cancelled
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Whoever happens to be winning
And all the very best to all the tinderonians. Maybe a new coterie group in making? tinder and onions and football players. Perfect money making machine. Its gonna replace pokies in the future.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Done it before with John Barnes. I think ppl need to get over themselves. Sure he screwed us, but I would be happy to embrace Paddy once again and welcome him back. Once again ppl need to get over themselves.

Yep, exactly. I couldn't are less if he is helping our football club to win games of football.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
Wow....

I am conflicted.

On the one hand he is a perfect fit for what we need as an experienced reserve ruck who can play forward.

On the other hand, a part of me cant get over how he left

MarkJohnson#1

Premiership Player
Nov 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Is Ryder really worth the coin? We do need an experienced ruck as back up for TBell but not sure it’s worth paying through the nose for. Would rather funnel all possible funds into Coniglio.

Fin ice Smuggler

Cancelled
Nov 13, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I am conflicted.

On the one hand he is a perfect fit for what we need as an experienced reserve ruck who can play forward.

On the other hand, a part of me cant get over how he left

Talent wise he’s miles ahead of TBC and well who needs to compare to Zac Clarke, Snelling has more ability than Clarke in the ruck.

I’m more concerned about the state of his body and power in his legs to enable him to jump at the ball.

scottmclaren

All Australian
Aug 23, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Is Ryder really worth the coin? We do need an experienced ruck as back up for TBell but not sure it’s worth paying through the nose for. Would rather funnel all possible funds into Coniglio.

The only way we are getting Coniglio is if Daniher is offloaded. (I don’t think that would actually happen)

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon

TBC will be the backup. We’re looking for a number 1 ruck to bridge between now and when Draper takes over, which can’t be Round 1 next year due to his knee.

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
Basically we need 1 more ruckman so we can get about 8-9 games out of the 3 of them. Surely ryder's body couldnt be worse than TBCs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back