Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the last couple pages, it sounds like we should write off our shambles 2019 season already and accept that our midfield has collapsed into a 3rd world banana republic ruled by an incompetant DodoKing and his key position council.

Heads up guys, we just smashed the second half of the season and the kids we already have are nothing but hope inspiring. List is in great shape.

Much and Clarke were taken in the 2016 draft and still haven’t been able to crack into the side I mean how long do we give these kids before they show improvement? We can’t hang onto to them hoping they come good which the club seems to have a habit of doing. if both can’t cement a spot in the senior side next year then both should be moved on imo

Has waiting for Langford been worth it?
Premiership players like Roger Merrett and Garry O’Donnell played a lot of reserves before they made it.

As for Mutch his inside game in one of the VFL finals was very impressive.

So many terrible calls in the last few pages it’s been pretty funny.

Players now only have 3 years to “make it” lol.

This is just stupid each player is a individual which develop at different times in there career. Some blokes don’t fully develop till there 25.

How about we just judge players on there individual potential and development.

The iPhone generation of everything now in full effect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he worth pick 8?

Not sure pick 8, definitely worth next years first plus maybe some other player in exchange of draft picks.

After green and Merrett delistings plus Baguley unsigned and our reliance on the RAZ, he is definitely a player we require.

Not the ‘missing’ piece but definitely someone that will help.

I think Rocket Eade thinks highly of this kid.

Not sure pick 8, definitely worth next years first plus maybe some other player in exchange of draft picks.

After green and Merrett delistings plus Baguley unsigned and our reliance on the RAZ, he is definitely a player we require.

Not the ‘missing’ piece but definitely someone that will help.

I think Rocket Eade thinks highly of this kid.

2019 first+Hartley as steak knives haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back