List Mgmt. Trade Hypotheticals (opposition posters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jezza Cameron is a highly mobile tall forward. One of our leading goal kickers.

I can understand why he hasn't heard of him. He slips a bit under the radar.

I know. It's just that i've used that slang for Jeremy Cameron.
tbh. I haven't really noticed Cameron much this year.
I actually agree. Prior to this injury he had been having one of the quietest Coleman-competitive seasons in a while. Consistently getting goals without dominating.

I actually agree. Prior to this injury he had been having one of the quietest Coleman-competitive seasons in a while. Consistently getting goals without dominating.
Part of this is he has been working up the ground in a defensive capacity as much as being an offensive option. He is routinely defending two players and so sitting off the opponent with the ball and ready to shut down the next possession. One doesn't often notice this sort of work, but he is getting very good at the defensive aspects of his game.

Part of this is he has been working up the ground in a defensive capacity as much as being an offensive option. He is routinely defending two players and so sitting off the opponent with the ball and ready to shut down the next possession. One doesn't often notice this sort of work, but he is getting very good at the defensive aspects of his game.

Agreed. By far his best season. Such a damaging player that the more he had it in his hands the better for the team it is and his possessions are up about 50%. I would have him in the top few in the B&F at this stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts on your mob being linked to poppy?

any good young players?

We're only being linked to Poppy in the delusional minds of sad ex-footballers seeking to overcome relevance deprivation syndrome.

And there's a separate thread for trade hypotheticals (and this is as hypothetical as they come)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steak knife package is Poppy
If you want Hopper, I think your task is to get him to nominate you at the end of the season. No doubt we'll make an offer but it's his call.
If he dies your guys and ours hopefully get in a room and cone uo with a deal that works.
My sense is Leon would want him, he's certainly been happy to play him, and as an academy graduate I hope he stays. It's his call though.

If you want Hopper, I think your task is to get him to nominate you at the end of the season. No doubt we'll make an offer but it's his call.
If he dies your guys and ours hopefully get in a room and cone uo with a deal that works.
My sense is Leon would want him, he's certainly been happy to play him, and as an academy graduate I hope he stays. It's his call though.
What about our 1st and 2nd picks in the 2018 draft (approx 10 & 28) plus Poppy for Hopper and your 1st (should be pick 18)?

It's not a horrible deal.
That's a shame as I am a big fan of Hopper and thought that would be a reasonable trade. He is the type of player we usually target, star on the rise who would come at a reasonable price. Any thoughts on a possible trade if we were lucky enough to be Jacob's club of choice? I think you guys would want draft picks as you are stacked for talent in most areas except maybe the ruck if Lobbe keeps playing predominantly forward.

That's a shame as I am a big fan of Hopper and thought that would be a reasonable trade. He is the type of player we usually target, star on the rise who would come at a reasonable price. Any thoughts on a possible trade if we were lucky enough to be Jacob's club of choice? I think you guys would want draft picks as you are stacked for talent in most areas except maybe the ruck if Lobbe keeps playing predominantly forward.

If you switch the 17 pick of ours to swap with your 18 pick then I don't mind it. Wouldn't mind upgrading our pick next year.

Apologies guys, I think replied to the wrong person.
Naah I dont think so. I'm not the most into this kinda thing. I genuinely didn't know how to value Puopolo and was considering. Ellie is better than me though, so in that sense you're right..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back