Remove this Banner Ad

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Just a thread for posters to see what other posters think a player in there team is worth and so on.

I'll kick it off, Anyone interested in Vickery/Griffiths?

Also heard we are interested in Cotchin, Dangers, Sheil and S.Selwood. Although this info was found on a facebook page

All of them I assume, but would be nice to have Selwood or Shiel. Both young and have plenty of potential

Be interested in values for Lycett and J. Garlett.

Assume they have nominated their club of choice.

Happy to give my views on values on any players, although dont think west coast will be too active this October.

Really? I would of thought you're club would have been trying out the waters in the trade.

If Lycett wanted to come to the tigers, we need another ruck ( that dud Hampson) then I would maybe offer Conca for Lycett + sweetener

Really? I would of thought you're club would have been trying out the waters in the trade.

If Lycett wanted to come to the tigers, we need another ruck ( that dud Hampson) then I would maybe offer Conca for Lycett + sweetener

I think we'll keep our first for a mid, and our second will be for Waterman. But maybe active apart from that.

I agree Conca is worth more than Lycett. At a quick guess Conca worth maybe around 8-12 and Lycett around 20ish. Conca won't leave but he's exactly what we need. Not sure what sweetener we could offer really though. Only fringe spuds or a third rounder.

I think we'll keep our first for a mid, and our second will be for Waterman. But maybe active apart from that.

I agree Conca is worth more than Lycett. At a quick guess Conca worth maybe around 8-12 and Lycett around 20ish. Conca won't leave but he's exactly what we need. Not sure what sweetener we could offer really though. Only fringe spuds or a third rounder.

Yeah on the tigers board there is always the Conca for Gaff thought but I can never seeing it happen personally.

Would you give up your first for Conca?

Interested in how much Pears, Dempsey (Queensland clubs if he wants to go home), Hardingham and Howlett are worth.The first 2 are contracted, but the indications are that Pears is now behind Carlisle, Hurley, Hooker, Fletcher and Steinberg in defence, hence being thrown forward in the VFL this year. Dempsey may want to go home and be closer to his kids. Hardingham could be good for teams like Gold Coast, Brisbane, GWS, St. Kilda and the Western Bulldogs who lack a small defender. Howlett is borderline 22 and uncontracted.

Yeah on the tigers board there is always the Conca for Gaff thought but I can never seeing it happen personally.

Would you give up your first for Conca?

If its 8, probably not. Maybe for around 12. Mind you, I haven't seen much of him this year, how has he been playing?

I'd rate Gaff around 10-15 maybe. He's hard to gauge though.

Also depends on the draft too. At this stage Petracca and Brayshaw clearly ahead of Conca (in terms of who I would like - not current ability), unsure after that for mids. Although I'm no draft expert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its 8, probably not. Maybe for around 12. Mind you, I haven't seen much of him this year, how has he been playing?

I'd rate Gaff around 10-15 maybe. He's hard to gauge though.

Also depends on the draft too. At this stage Petracca and Brayshaw clearly ahead of Conca (in terms of who I would like - not current ability), unsure after that for mids. Although I'm no draft expert.

Hasn't had a pre season all his career and never had much continuity, but this hear he has shown a bit of flair and skill to go with his great inside game, id give him a tick for this year.

Interested in how much Pears, Dempsey (Queensland clubs if he wants to go home), Hardingham and Howlett are worth.The first 2 are contracted, but the indications are that Pears is now behind Carlisle, Hurley, Hooker, Fletcher and Steinberg in defence, hence being thrown forward in the VFL this year. Dempsey may want to go home and be closer to his kids. Hardingham could be good for teams like Gold Coast, Brisbane, GWS, St. Kilda and the Western Bulldogs who lack a small defender. Howlett is borderline 22 and uncontracted.

Pears, not much Maybe a nothing pick sort of trade.

Howlett, is a good player and would like him at the tigers, I don't know if we could do a trade though.

Pears, not much Maybe a nothing pick sort of trade.

Howlett, is a good player and would like him at the tigers, I don't know if we could do a trade though.
Pears would be the #2 defender at Richmond

Decent offer really. Hope we keep him tbh but woth mills, heeney, dunkley coming through and hewett, biggs, robinson and lloyd all there about mid spots are tight.

Guy is a jet, you are building a good midfield for the future to!

Not gonna argue with you, just a stupid statement.

Pears is like the fifth in the order at the bombers, he is inconsistent, injury prone and just not that good.
5th in line in the 4th best defence in the league. He'd be getting games at most clubs in the AFL. Was he not that good when he held Fevola (1st in Coleman) and Brown (2nd) to 2 goals between them as a 19 year old?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back