Trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously doubt that. There is definite talent there.

Then he stays at the club. We either get fairly compensated or he stays.

Well if you doubt it you are wrong, he's too far down the order, too many kids have passed him, any afl player hastalent it's how they got into the afl

You read it right..... hes gunna walk one way or the other.

Id take the 17 and some change.
I wouldn't. There is no way that this will hold up in the courts.

Well if you doubt it you are wrong, he's too far down the order, too many kids have passed him, any afl player hastalent it's how they got into the afl
I can think of 3 or 4 "kids" who've passed him.

Yeah I can think of more he's not worth much anymore your overacting him if you think he's worth much
Okay, which kids have passed him outside of Merrett, Gleeson, Daniher (who's a kpf so doesn't really count)?

Ashby, O'Brien, aylett I would even play Edwards before him, he doesn't even light it up in the VFL
Ashby and Aylett are about the same. O'Brien maybe the same. Edwards is nowhere near him yet.

If you make him stay the bombers are a terrible organization
We're not making him stay, he's up for trade.

It's up to other clubs to be serious about getting him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be happy with pick 17 or whatever it is stop dragging s**t out all the time
Name another trade we have 'dragged out'?

We got unders for Crameri, we offered our first rounder and future AA defender for Caddy who said no.

All other trades have been done quickly, stop being fed s**t by the media and do some research.

Why don't Port just offer a fair trade, then it will be done. Essendon aren't at fault here.

Name another trade we have 'dragged out'?

We got unders for Crameri, we offered our first rounder and future AA defender for Caddy who said no.

All other trades have been done quickly, stop being fed s**t by the media and do some research.

Why don't Port just offer a fair trade, then it will be done. Essendon aren't at fault here.
I wasn't talking about dragging out trades

I wonder what you've been dragging out
12456_original.gif

Essendon fans this week

Ryder is worth top 5 pick >>>>> he's contacted >>>>> he won't walk >>>>>> it'll never hold up in court >>>>> sh1t..... Can we get pick 17???

Wake up... He's leaving this year. Take it and move on!! Take the bans and move on!! Sack the coach and move on!! Stop perpetuating the myth Essendon did nothing wrong!!

The most respected doctor in the league had his advice ignored and then Turd went behind his back and did it anyway.

My 2 year old takes it on the chin better!!

Essendon fans this week

Ryder is worth top 5 pick >>>>> he's contacted >>>>> he won't walk >>>>>> it'll never hold up in court >>>>> sh1t..... Can we get pick 17???

Wake up... He's leaving this year. Take it and move on!! Take the bans and move on!! Sack the coach and move on!! Stop perpetuating the myth Essendon did nothing wrong!!

The most respected doctor in the league had his advice ignored and then Turd went behind his back and did it anyway.

My 2 year old takes it on the chin better!!
I'm bit asking for Hartlett or wines or wingard I'm just asking for more then pick 17 cause that's about of an insult trade I expect some players like moore O'shea even butcher or be added to the deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back