Trade news!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think hawthorn would accept that......north would be getting a steal rawlings for motlop.....tho i do think that motlop is almost a definite part of the rawlings trade now

Re: Trade

Originally posted by TheNextBigThing
Motlop - Essendon
Soloman - Hawthorn
Rawlings - North

+ some draft pick in there, what do ya think?

Essendon are getting screwed over hardcore...would free up some cap room though, and i think hawks would want a draft pick aswell, solomon aint enough on his own for rawlings

Originally posted by bens_jammin
I don't think hawthorn would accept that......north would be getting a steal rawlings for motlop.....tho i do think that motlop is almost a definite part of the rawlings trade now

I'd prefer Baird to Motlop, and I don't think Solomon will be coming to the Hawks.
Baird and a pick for Rawlings sounds good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by melbournemartin
solomon may be a demon next year

solomon, jacobs and 28 for #5 and maybe 20

not bad

solomon, jacobs and 28 for 3 and 5 sounds better :p

Originally posted by melbournemartin
are the cats getting anything?

they have pick #6 im guessing they are using it in the draft and not using it to trade?

Actually, Richmond have pick 6, Geelong have pick 7 - sorry to nit-pick.

The Bulldogs will shop Nathan Eagleton around, that was mentioned in the Hun earlier this week, but if they don't get a trade they like, they'll keep him. With regards to being part of a Solomon deal, I'd like to see if it's a three-club trade that you propose, hird is a champ, or if it's a Eagleton/pick 19 or 35 for Solomon scenario that you're thinking of

Originally posted by hird is a champ
how can we get eagleton.

Wont be easy. We really rate him at the Whitten Oval for his uncompromising attack on the ball and the anyone who gets between him and the ball.

Maybe Jason or Mark Johnson would be fair compensation?

I'd prefer Baird to Motlop, and I don't think Solomon will be coming to the Hawks.

Well said lazy dog, i dont think any player in their right mind wants to go to Hawthorn.

There is a lot of angry, disgruntled players down at hawthorn, the administration has handled their players in a very, very unproffessional manner.

Take it from me, talking to a Hawthorn player recently, he told me of how he would love to get the hell out of there once his contract ends next year.

eagletons value is absolutely zilch. highly paid magoos player who has played half a year of decent footy in 4. no heart, too small and bald. no thanks

Take it from me, talking to a Hawthorn player recently, he told me of how he would love to get the hell out of there once his contract ends next year.

Isn't it funny how many people claim to have connections with football identities at this time of year.

Originally posted by Hodgie_15

Isn't it funny how many people claim to have connections with football identities at this time of year.

I take it that you were quoting Moe Dipstick from another thread?

Originally posted by hird is a champ
I heard from a reliable source that nathan eagleton could be comin to essendon, involved in a trade with soloman

You're fast becoming the biggest **** talker on the site

Originally posted by moe sizlak

Who?? Name names or go back to the bar and serve Barney a few
more beers......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by localyokel
Wont be easy. We really rate him at the Whitten Oval for his uncompromising attack on the ball and the anyone who gets between him and the ball.

Maybe Jason or Mark Johnson would be fair compensation?

:D

That's good.

Originally posted by lazydog
I'd prefer Baird to Motlop

Quite an astounding thing to say really. Aside from the fact you are comparing a first round draft pick with a rookie listed player - the only thing that Baird has over Motlop is that he is a tall Defender .. and yet it was Motlop who got best on ground against Carlton in the ATSIC game for carving up Whitnall at CHB

You really just have to have a look at how the Roos fans are fine with trading baird if the right trade comes along and yet a sobbing at the thought of losing Motlop.

Baird could be as good as someone like Ben Holland

Motlop could be as good as Andrew McCleod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back