Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

flipping terrible idea , can you imagine if fj thought like you in 2009 and we got Gary Rohan and Lewis Jetta instead of the 🐐
So which of these players will become the next dusty ?

Im liking the combination of Lalor/Langford

Lalor is the most similar in game to dusty as you can get in this draft

Dude do you watch these kids and this is first hand feedback, or is it simply from he video's?
My initial feedback from watching the Video played...
Video is put up...and I can only give my feedback on that video!
Give me another video on the same kid...I'll give my feedback once again...what else do you expect?!?
Is there a problem?!?
Am I overly generous in my feedback...not enough critique?!?

Thought Trent was a pegs boy
Think he started at Parade but moved later on
His folks owned a big chunk of Wollert farmland that is now the Aurora estate

Think he started at Parade but moved later on
His folks owned a big chunk of Wollert farmland that is now the Aurora estate
Trent's mum sooked up big time when they closed the wolllert lpo in the general store lol

So which of these players will become the next dusty ?

Im liking the combination of Lalor/Langford

Lalor is the most similar in game to dusty as you can get in this draft
There will never be a next dusty

Looks like the AFL are doing the dirty and bringing in reforms in regards too F/S and academy this year according too Caro.
Why do I get that sinking feeling we're gonna get screwed over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the AFL are doing the dirty and bringing in reforms in regards too F/S and academy this year according too Caro.
It's so bullshit that they can change the rules a few months before the draft. Talk is that picks after 40 will have no points value so a lot of the picks we brought in will be worthless and we won't have the list spots available to use them all.

It's so bullshit that they can change the rules a few months before the draft. Talk is that picks after 40 will have no points value so a lot of the picks we brought in will be worthless and we won't have the list spots available to use them all.
That's my fear.
We won't have the spots for all our picks.

Carlton and Brisbane are the teams it’ll hurt most this season with their FS selections. And the Cats from memory have multiple FS coming through.
Obviously not ideal for us with those later picks having no currency, but won’t hurt us from a FS or NGA perspective. Pretty sure we have nothing to be excited about.

It’s fair that anyone who gets nominated in r1 must cost a r1 , I don’t care who it his , how’s blooze form bleating about it , they want the twins and walker for nothing the cnts

Back