Trade Radio 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
They have already done a podcast or two. Got another one going up tomorrow. Can access them from their Twitter and Facebook.

I wonder which three ads they will have this year?

Will Nathan Brown make a single reasonable trade suggestion?

How many times will Damo mention his favourite phrases?
#transact
#machinations

They have already done a podcast or two. Got another one going up tomorrow. Can access them from their Twitter and Facebook.

#transact
#machinations

The best part is: No Nathan Brown this year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#transact
#machinations
Plow
'The deal will get done'

We all know its basically the radio version of the Bigfooty trade forum, and everyone listens for the same reasons we come on here
1) We want to hear first hand where the players are going, whether that is based on fact or not doesn't really matter. If it works against us, its clearly bs, if it works for us, the person ITK is personal friends with said player and it is 100% accurate.
2) We want to laugh at the crazy people with no idea of how trades work (posters/callers/N.Brown)
3) We dont want to work.

Will everything you hear be true, of course not, but it's more accurate than a lot of the rubbish posted on here that you have to wade through. What that says for journalism today is a different story

We all know its basically the radio version of the Bigfooty trade forum, and everyone listens for the same reasons we come on here
1) We want to hear first hand where the players are going, whether that is based on fact or not doesn't really matter. If it works against us, its clearly bs, if it works for us, the person ITK is personal friends with said player and it is 100% accurate.
2) We want to laugh at the crazy people with no idea of how trades work (posters/callers/N.Brown)
3) We dont want to work.

Will everything you hear be true, of course not, but it's more accurate than a lot of the rubbish posted on here that you have to wade through. What that says for journalism today is a different story

I particularly enjoy it when the hosts start hypothesising on trades for players that are unrestricted free agents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back