Trade Radio 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Derwayne you are making a fool of yourself. Now saying the Hawks would only have to give up a pick around 30s or 40s for Schache and Lions would take that. He is absolute muppet.

Also what happened to Watts going to Geelong Derwayne! That was a done deal according to him.
Kane calls him the 'guru':drunk:

Lachie Weller is not worth pick 2. These flogs are so desperate for anything to happen. Guessing they will read the AFLW picks as they happen.

Seriously WTAF???

Connor McKenna is a better footballer than Weller. Weller probably worth 20-25.

Lachie Weller is not worth pick 2. These flogs are so desperate for anything to happen. Guessing they will read the AFLW picks as they happen.

Seriously WTAF???

Connor McKenna is a better footballer than Weller. Weller probably worth 20-25.

Seriously underrating Weller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd trade pick 2?

Yeah but with a swap of later picks or something. I think he is worth a pick in the top 10 based on what he would mean to Gold Coast.
Marketing, will play out his career there, top end talent finally wanting to go there, will potentially help with convincing Lynch that there is a promising future at the Gold Coast.

It’s not just on-field considerations.

Yeah but with a swap of later picks or something. I think he is worth a pick in the top 10 based on what he would mean to Gold Coast.
Marketing, will play out his career there, top end talent finally wanting to go there, will potentially help with convincing Lynch that there is a promising future at the Gold Coast.

Maybe 2 and 21 for Weller and 5, But no way 2 on it's own.

You'd trade pick 2?

I would if I was Gold Coast. Weller has potential to be a seriously good player and he wants to be there, better to go with that over picking up a star kid who is likely to leave due to lack of success in 2 years time.

Those are the lines I'm sort of thinking along too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would if I was Gold Coast. Weller has potential to be a seriously good player and he wants to be there, better to go with that over picking up a star kid who is likely to leave due to lack of success in 2 years time.

Interesting situation, Pick 2 is way overs like way way overs on pure footballing ability to date but I suppose the Suns need 12 year players.

47 games in and finally averaged 20 touches across 2017 on a half back line, Pick 2 is a big price to pay.

Interesting situation, Pick 2 is way overs like way way overs on pure footballing ability to date but I suppose the Suns need 12 year players.

47 games in and finally averaged 20 touches across 2017 on a half back line, Pick 2 is a big price to pay.

Well, he went Pick 13 around 3 years ago, he's a contracted best 22 player. He's still very young, has a lot of improvement and he wants to be there. He's more of a sure thing ability wise and longevity wise than anyone they could pick up with #2.

Not far off mate, Both the same age Connor less games and only started playing 4 years ago and has a similar output to Weller.

Both worth picks in the 20s.
If thats where he is rated than it should be an easy trade as we have a few of those picks.

Getting sick of them acting as if Mitch Cleary has come running into the studio with breaking news, only for it to be a recap of murmurs that have been going around all morning (Carlton apparently entertaining Gibbs to Adelaide, etc)
This! So much!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back