Trade Radio 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldnt bother listening. Repeats same thing every show with different people. Boring until actual trade period starts (and even then up until the last couple of days)

And we're back with the repetitive ads and endless pontificating about list needs.

I tell you what, the line-up is especially shocking this year. Not sure there's a worse duo than Dwayne Russell and Adam Cooney.

I swear there was a 10 minute ad break this morning.

Russell and Cooney. FFS. Horrendous.

Did anyone hear these flogs ramble on for a good 5 minutes about Darren Glass angling for players to join Hawthorn

He is the ******* West Coast Eagles list manager guys :D

Like come on ffs, day 1 hour 1 of research for your Trade Radio role is surely this?

Out of interest, I timed an ad break this morning....4 minutes, 25 seconds that includes the outro and intro because they are both ad "stings".

I've had a bit of a Google but can't actually find any information on limits. Acma have a code of practice that has no information.

If someone knows would appreciate it.

Out of interest, I timed an ad break this morning....4 minutes, 25 seconds that includes the outro and intro because they are both ad "stings".

I've had a bit of a Google but can't actually find any information on limits. Acma have a code of practice that has no information.

If someone knows would appreciate it.
Is there such a thing?

Surely they must be considering a name change to ‘Bombers radio’?

Every f****** morning and every day all we hear is more droning on and on about the Dopers. Same thing last trade period and the one before...

Surely they must be considering a name change to ‘Bombers radio’?

Every f****** morning and every day all we hear is more droning on and on about the Dopers. Same thing last trade period and the one before...
You'll listen to Bombers Radio and you'll love it God damn it.

Every year I get excited to listen and every year without fail it's the same old content.
The same thing is talked about over and over. Hardly worth listening to until 2 days before the trade period ends.

Insert ‘mega deal’ (usually Bombers or Blues related). Rehash all day. Rinse and repeat.

Another day, another day of Daniher/Sydney bull****.

Every year this happens. The one trade the med-ya obsess over and ‘pull apart’ over and over and over again until people have no rage left.

Sixteen other clubs fellas. If you’re like me, most supporters couldn’t give a stuff about any club apart from their own.

So, if you (Trade Radio) crap on about one possible trade all day, supporters of 16 other clubs (apart from the nuffies) will switch off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day, another day of Daniher/Sydney bull****.

Every year this happens. The one trade the med-ya obsess over and ‘pull apart’ over and over and over again until people have no rage left.

Sixteen other clubs fellas. If you’re like me, most supporters couldn’t give a stuff about any club apart from their own.

So, if you (Trade Radio) crap on about one possible trade all day, supporters of 16 other clubs (apart from the nuffies) will switch off.
As I've said elsewhere, the Harley conversation they just had will be repeated over and over and over again unless they manage to get more footy managers on. It happened last year when their chat with Josh Mahoney managed to fuel hours upon hours of airtime.

Its pretty inane radio. As others have said, repetitive talk, same topics. And when you think eerythings been exhausted, ask the listeners "what does club A need next season?"

It’s basically Lloyd going through the stages of denial about Daniher and Fantasia.

Then you have Cornes creating new enemies and making headline grabbing statements (see McClure), Dal Santo being well, vanilla, Cooney adding some brain dead bogan and Wallace trying to do a job he never ever did well when he was getting paid for it - list manager.

and then?

So the caller wrote to Russell on Twitter a while back and said that he’d call up and give him a bit of crap if Russell’s prediction made on radio was wrong. He said it half-jokingly. Then Russell said that he didn’t state it but posed it as a question. Then he asked if the caller was actually listening at the time or if he’d just read the headline/article, which Russell was also pissed off about. The caller said he’d just read it and Russell said ‘exactly’ then hung up.

Pretty frosty. Not sure Russell can take a joke. Cooney tried to lighten the mood up with a joke during the conversation but Russell was annoyed.

So the caller wrote to Russell on Twitter a while back and said that he’d call up and give him a bit of crap if Russell’s prediction made on radio was wrong. He said it half-jokingly. Then Russell said that he didn’t state it but posed it as a question. Then he asked if the caller was actually listening at the time or if he’d just read the headline/article, which Russell was also pi**ed off about. The caller said he’d just read it and Russell said ‘exactly’ then hung up.

Pretty frosty. Not sure Russell can take a joke. Cooney tried to lighten the mood up with a joke during the conversation but Russell was annoyed.

lol what a knob

So the caller wrote to Russell on Twitter a while back and said that he’d call up and give him a bit of crap if Russell’s prediction made on radio was wrong. He said it half-jokingly. Then Russell said that he didn’t state it but posed it as a question. Then he asked if the caller was actually listening at the time or if he’d just read the headline/article, which Russell was also pi**ed off about. The caller said he’d just read it and Russell said ‘exactly’ then hung up.

Noticed that. I'm pretty sure the guy wanted to interview him (probably an aspiring journo) Dwayne overreacted big time. Made an idiot of himself imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back