Trade Radio 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooney and Dal Santo would be a better duo I recon. Dal and Sam just squabble constantly , it's cringey.
Dal and Sam are actually mates outside of media commitments though. When McClure wasn't on last Friday, Lyon (and someone else, not sure who) filled in and then after Cornes filled in.

Lyon did really well I thought, though you openly admitted trades aren't his wheelhouse, but you could tell there was zero chemistry between Cornes and Dal.

I think Barrett with Plough last year was better than Cornes and Plough this year. So maybe Cornes is the problem.

Dal and Sam are actually mates outside of media commitments though. When McClure wasn't on last Friday, Lyon (and someone else, not sure who) filled in and then after Cornes filled in.

Lyon did really well I thought, though you openly admitted trades aren't his wheelhouse, but you could tell there was zero chemistry between Cornes and Dal.

I think Barrett with Plough last year was better than Cornes and Plough this year. So maybe Cornes is the problem.
Didn't know theyre mates outside of media commitments. I'll probably listen with a different perspective tomorrow

I've been listening for 20mins and all I've heard is Daniher, some offbeat trade proposals, Daniher, more crap proposals & Daniher.

Talk about flogging a dead horse and dead-pan boring.

It's basically a bunch of people sitting around a mic hypothesising. No great in depth analysis needed.

Fascinating insight on RSN this morning. Basically declaring the whole period as nonsense, that can be whittled down to a few days. The overestimating of draft pick 53 against 58 is astounding given that clubs pass on using it when time comes.

Of course they are not affiliated with the afl in any way so won't get a tap on the shoulder.

I've been listening for 20mins and all I've heard is Daniher, some offbeat trade proposals, Daniher, more crap proposals & Daniher.

Talk about flogging a dead horse and dead-pan boring.

Happens every year. Shiel last year, Daniher this year and I reckon it was Stringer a few years ago.

Absolutely f****** boring.

One player and one trade dominates discussion. Gee, what’s the common link here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back