Live Event Trade Radio 2022 - And we're off, 7am-7pm weekdays

Remove this Banner Ad

7am AEDT: Kane Cornes* and Matthew Lloyd*
9am AEDT: Cam Luke# and Josh Jenkins* / Adam Cooney*
11am AEDT: Sarah Olle^ and Josh Gabelich^
12pm AEDT: Riley Beveridge^ and Cal Twomey^
1pm AEDT: Sam Edmund^ and Brenton Sanderson* / Brendon Goddard*
3pm AEDT: Damian Barrett^, Stephen Silvagni* and David Noble* / Matthew Rendell*
6pm AEDT: Sam Hargreaves# and Matthew Rendell*

* Former player/coach/recruiter
^ Footy journalist
# Host/journalist

Listen live: AFL Trade Radio

Last edited:
Good of Sammy Edmund and Sanderson to start the shift talking about Jordan de goey like we hadn’t heard it the past 6 hours 😜

Crows have agreed to pick 5 and 2023/3rd for Rankine.
GWS have agreed to pick 12 and 19 for Hopper and Taranto
Surely GWS would be asking for Tigers F1 on top of it. Even if Richmond are taking on all of Hopper's contract 12, 19 and probably a mid teens pick would be unders for those two

Surely GWS would be asking for Tigers F1 on top of it. Even if Richmond are taking on all of Hopper's contract 12, 19 and probably a mid teens pick would be unders for those two
Please Please...don't believe everything u read on here... especially since trade week hasn't even started.

Can I just say John Laws is terrible and I am never going to buy valvaline as a protest. Bring back Mo Hope.

A Doggies fan called up on Trade Radio - Sam Edmund/ Brenton Sanderson
It's my understanding that fan speaks on behalf of the Western Bulldogs, both the club and all fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was tongue in cheek because my team has first pick in the PSD. And we gift wrapped pick 19 to Richmond last year because of the unwritten law or such BS about not using it so I'm aware.

Nah. CCJ would've signed a 2 year deal to stay at Richmond if a trade couldn't get done. As we all know, once a player nominates a club, clubs try and get the deal done instead of keeping OOC players that clearly doesn't want to be there for a couple more years.

Dog fan (singular) upset that Dunkley has nominated Brisbane only and wants players to have to nominate multiple clubs when leaving...

Wonder if he thinks Keath, Treloar, Schache, Bruce and Lobb should have done the same.
Ah I remember that fun time when Treloar requested a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back