Trade rumours!

May 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I would want Sloane for Gibbs and maybe a third or second rounder ... a joke if you are an Adelaide follower but where is the upside for Carlton in trading off Gibbs? Its a bit like us being expected to trade off Delidio to Geelong for Motlop and a meat tray. What Carlton would justifiably expect from Adelaide for Gibbs Adelaide would just as justifiably not give.

Wow, that reads like a load of crap ... but you get my point I imagine.

Sep 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd
ive heard Patton, Pick 7 and 31 for Fyfe and a lower pick

I wasn't serious with my offer, but even if you swapped Patton with Lobb and added mccarthy I wouldn't do it. Players of Fyfe calibre are too hard to find unless he said he would leave next year.

GWS would need to clear salary cap space to fit Fyfe in anyway, so it won't happen.

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really, oh that pelican on Twitter.

Yes he's enjoying the attention of trolling a lot of idiots.

We can't accommodate a million dollar a year player and won't sell the farm for him anyway.

Erase from memory.
You are 100% spot on.The Trade Whisperer is full of s**t.

Billy Longer on the move from St Kilda....perhaps West Coast?

where did you hear this ? When the club says he is a required player (as they did today) does that mean it times for people on BF to say he is on the move????

Jake_09

Team Captain
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hawks interested in Hanley if Mitchell declines our offer. Will Langford potentially Brisbane bound.
NB: not suggesting a straight swap...I repeat I'm not suggesting a straight swap.

DanT7

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hawks interested in Hanley if Mitchell declines our offer. Will Langford potentially Brisbane bound.
NB: not suggesting a straight swap...I repeat I'm not suggesting a straight swap.
Take Rockliff instead

Names correct but trade not , add Omeara and pieces fit .

DanT7

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Armitage in Brisbane today. Some trade involving Rockliff and draft picks?

Armitage in Brisbane today. Some trade involving Rockliff and draft picks?

Pick 10 and Armitage for Rockliff seems pretty fair, would be huge for the Saints.

Back