Remove this Banner Ad

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
With our year going to poop again, one thing to look forward to is the trade rumour.
Can people please post any Freo related trade rumours (not your own fantasies) in here?
Thanks, with anticipation. :thumbsu:

May as well throw out a list of names and then systematically put a line through them as they re-sign or go to a club other than ours.

Here’s top of head list in no order:

Tim Kelly
Coniglio
Liam Baker
Jack Martin
Greenwood

There will be a host of others. Feel free to add to them.

Brad Hill, if true, will have a queue forming.

That's fine, he's contracted so they can auction at overs for him or nothing. Unless he's involved in a trade for Kelly, Coniglio or another player of that ilk we hold him to his contract.

Freo related rumour from one of our posters with inside knowledge.

Carlton isn't interested in Ross Lyon. Never has been.

We have shown some interest in Stephen Hill as a free agent.
From what I’ve read and heard Freo and particularly Lyon is interested in Stephen Silvani. For what role I’m not entirely sure but otherwise you’re right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is ******* insane Tim Kelly was visiting our proper home yesterday and we weren't there. Such a s**t look that kid is never coming to us.

I'm tipping the week stay in freo may back fire on cats with a lot of their players questioning why they want to live in Geelong when they could be training/playing in much better conditions in Perth...life's to short...

Compared to what they will go home to:

It is ******* insane Tim Kelly was visiting our proper home yesterday and we weren't there. Such a s**t look that kid is never coming to us.
he's there on Friday also with Chris Scott for a SFFC club luncheon. maybe Belly's booked a table then...

I heard a rumour that Freo are interested in a player from a vic club that has had significant injury history. Apparently the club is confident its medical team can fix the issues

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I heard a rumour that Freo are interested in a player from a vic club that has had significant injury history. Apparently the club is confident its medical team can fix the issues

pakistani.jpg

Which year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back