News Trade Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

With our year going to poop again, one thing to look forward to is the trade rumour.
Can people please post any Freo related trade rumours (not your own fantasies) in here?
Thanks, with anticipation. :thumbsu:

It's sad, isn't it? As the years go by I get more excited, earlier and earlier in the season, about trade and draft weeks.

I'd love to hear a Hugh Greenwood whisper.
did hear an SA journo on sportFM yesterday saying there are murmurings he's not happy with the package and playing position Adelaide are putting forward.
I think he'd fit in nicely into our mid rotations
I think Bryce Gibbs has his place in their list management and financial plans.

I think Greenwood would be gettable for $350,000 for three to four years.

I'd love to hear a Hugh Greenwood whisper.
did hear an SA journo on sportFM yesterday saying there are murmurings he's not happy with the package and playing position Adelaide are putting forward.
I think he'd fit in nicely into our mid rotations
Would love if we offer him a big contract and guaranteed midfield time, very classy player.

Tim kelly
Shai bolton
Liam Baker
Jack Martin
Huge Greenwood
Sam Powell pepper
Billy Framton

Angus brayshaw?

Are the names Going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess we can rule out any Colin Young players coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't divulge my source. But have heard who we are targeting. Been told not to say anything but feck it. I'll use a code only us Bigfooty tragics will understand.

Hyson Deppell.

Take it to the bank.

Sounds legit, particularly as he has been struggling with a foot problem which is genetic in nature. He would fit right in, but shh, keep it to yourself ... ;)

I heard a rumour that Freo are interested in a player from a vic club that has had significant injury history. Apparently the club is confident its medical team can fix the issues

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I will take a guess and suggest Jamie Elliot from Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back