Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleton10

Debutant
Jul 19, 2001
eagle's nest
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ok I am already experiencing footy withdrawal, so I am starting to get a bit pumped about the trade period, a bit sad really. So what are the trade rumours about the doggies that you guys have heard?
I like everyone has heard the Tarrant one. Solomon is out of contract and his friendship with Alvey makes a link to the dogs. I have heard strong rumours about Bandy. On the doggies site Robos babe said she is 90% that Bizell is coming, but I don't know if she is that reliable.

Solomon said the other day he will take a pay cut to stay at the bombers.Tarrant wouldnt leave anyway but besides that we have noone to trade because the westy rumour is not true.We are chasing Mckernan hard.Alvey may almost certainly be seeking a trade.I wouldnt exactly take robbos babes word on bizzell as gospel.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eagleton10
On the doggies site Robos babe said she is 90% that Bizell is coming, but I don't know if she is that reliable.

Well i have ever known her to say a word that should be taken with anything less than fact. Ofcourse i am working on the basis that at no stage have i actually understood anything she has said...so i haven't actually known her to say anything that should be considered anything but crap either. Although i suspect the latter to be more relevent. ;)

PS. That post was actually by RB's carlton supporter cousin was it not? Or am i getting confused?

Re: Re: Trade rumours

Originally posted by sigscotty

PS. That post was actually by RB's carlton supporter cousin was it not? Or am i getting confused?

No, i think your right, the speach was exeptionally bad this around!!

Re: Re: Trade rumours

Originally posted by sigscotty

Well i have ever known her to say a word that should be taken with anything less than fact. Ofcourse i am working on the basis that at no stage have i actually understood anything she has said...so i haven't actually known her to say anything that should be considered anything but crap either. Although i suspect the latter to be more relevent. ;)

Its alright siga i had no idea what she was talkin about either because she was speaking like a homeboy as usual and then she said it was her cousin, I find it hard to believe that there could be two people in the family who talk like that.:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Trade rumours

Originally posted by dogboy23

I find it hard to believe that there could be two people in the family who talk like that.:eek:

I find it hard to believe two people in the world talk like that.

It would seem McKernan is going to Carlton for Porter which is a bugger. Lucas and Solomon have also both signed which again is a bugger. Ben Holland looks like going to Adelaide which is another bugger. Tarrant will most probably stay at Collingwood which is a bugger. Everitt seems the only decent big left to me and he would be pricey, and we haven't traded for a superstar like that since Kingsley Hunter. I bet anyone we end up with one big guy from another club, Daniel Bandy....... bugger, or maybe even Greg Stafford......... bugger

Is there a chance, just a remote chance before hell freezes over, THAT THE BULLDOGS WILL EVER BE SERIOUS CONTENDERS FOR ANY DECENT PLAYER?????

Bloody McKernan to Carlton. That made me fume, sorry. Year after year, good players are linked with any other club besides the Bulldogs. If this trading period even remotely resembles last year's, then we are in diabolical doo doo :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
PS:

Big Footy apologizes for this post. This board will now be resuming regular broadcasts.

Originally posted by Waltzing Woof Biscuit

Bloody McKernan to Carlton. That made me fume, sorry. Year after year, good players are linked with any other club besides the Bulldogs. If this trading period even remotely resembles last year's, then we are in diabolical doo doo :(

You guys can have him. Please take him!

Originally posted by Waltzing Woof Biscuit
Is there a chance, just a remote chance before hell freezes over, THAT THE BULLDOGS WILL EVER BE SERIOUS CONTENDERS FOR ANY DECENT PLAYER?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
PS:

Big Footy apologizes for this post. This board will now be resuming regular broadcasts.

Hehe, wakey wakey we have no money, no status, an uncertain future and lots of baggage. Would you want to join the Bulldogs, Mr Proven Star Player (insert real name, McKernan, Everitt, etc)? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Dogs_R_Us

Hehe, wakey wakey we have no money, no status, an uncertain future and lots of baggage. Would you want to join the Bulldogs, Mr Proven Star Player (insert real name, McKernan, Everitt, etc)? :eek:

Yep, all valid points - that's part of the frustration of course!

Just letting off steam!

I heard the funniest rumour last night on The M's. Chris Grant has been offered a deal by Sydney that will see him become a Swan.

What do we get i hear you ask? Well thats the best part. Sydney will pay off our debts with enough money that will put us in the black for at least 3-4 years.

I thought i'd heard them all, then i heard this one, and im now sure i've heard them all :)

If we trade mitch this will be me
mecry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back