Trade Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are keen on this draft but i doubt we will get the picks we want. We would be looking to draft 5-6 players along with the 3 we are expected to bring in.

1) Everitt + 3rd rd pick for Walker 4th round pick
2) 4th round pick for Djerkurra (all but signed)
3) Harbrow Compensation pick for Sherman (Brisbane to pay around 30% of his wage)
4) Stack for WCE 3rd/4th round pick (nothing trade really)
5) Any trade we can get for Hill

Everitt & pick 56 for Walker & pick 68 does nothing for me.

We're trading Walker for Everitt and moving up 12 places or thereabouts in the draft.

I'd rather promote Simon White who mightn't be as talented as Everitt, but is a third tall who creates more than Bret Thornton.

White is a quality person.

Everitt almost guaranteed will not be at Carlton whilst Ratten is there. Ratten doesn't rate him after their interview.

By your clubs track record, he should win the Brownlow next year.

I have no doubt he'll improve with us (like all players traded to us) but I'm worried about what it will cost us! 400k a year for 4 years and probably pick 21!

I doubt we'd have to give up our first rounder, especially if we are paying for all his salary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers now after Armitage and Veszpremi.....

That's interesting. There was something about Bachar Houli being in Sydney in an article somewhere, maybe he was in talks with Sydney perhaps?

I'm a fan of Bachar Houli. If Veszpremi were to be traded, I would like to get Andrejs Everitt or Bachar Houli in return.

That's interesting. There was something about Bachar Houli being in Sydney in an article somewhere, maybe he was in talks with Sydney perhaps?

I'm a fan of Bachar Houli. If Veszpremi were to be traded, I would like to get Andrejs Everitt or Bachar Houli in return.

Prefer to keep Vez over those 2 myself

Hence why the trade seems so stupid. I can only guess as to why you want Spangher but I know you have met and agreed terms with him. Rest is up to the clubs which shouldnt be hard

Agreed to terms with him did we??? Hmmm, it appears that perhaps you are full of bs..... who'd have thought. You said you got 9/10 last year.... how'd you go this year??? Just another nobody wanting to be somebody.... :p

Agreed to terms with him did we??? Hmmm, it appears that perhaps you are full of bs..... who'd have thought. You said you got 9/10 last year.... how'd you go this year??? Just another nobody wanting to be somebody.... :p

There's a few of those around here and i'm sure they'll be here again this time next year,flogs:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back