Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is huge for us. Him not nomming us wouldn't have been the end of the world but having a quality talent choose us after a breakout year shows that things look to finally be turning a corner for us. Plus he fills a need, we lack elite kickers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is huge for us. Him not nomming us wouldn't have been the end of the world ....
Nah * it, no need to pretend anymore, we can all admit it would have been the end of the world, absolute Thanos-snap scope of an event, if he had chosen Port.

Legit no way back if we started losing out to the mob down the road on players who grew up supporting us.

200.gif

essentially pick 2 because I cant see Collingwood or Gold Coast having the salary space available, unless they trade out big time
I think Pick 2 in the PSD is about fair value for Dawson. Primarily because that is all I feel like paying Sydney for him based solely on the fact they tried to campaigner us with Tippett and have had a red hot go at poaching everyone's key forwards for the last 10 years.

Also, if CCJ goes to North at pick 1 in the PSD this won't even be the biggest stitch up of the off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back