Trade Table

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartin on the table for anyone after a tall fwd. Don't need a tall fwd in return. Interested in younger players/picks.

Anyone willing to also take a bigger contract with McCartin is a big bonus. Guys like H.Grundy, M.Wallis, H.Bennell, J.Elliott

Jarryd Roughead is available for a bargain. Want his salary off the books. Make an offer.

Also looking to offload last years #6 draft pick Aaron Francis for a quality kid with a little nore experience

Seriously wanting to trade guys.

Apologies for what may seem like a lack of effort on the trade front but I'm overseas on holiday and don't have a lot of time to negotiate and trying to keep up with bidding is difficult enough.
If you're negotiating for a player who's on a list I've sent you please consider sending a quick message to me giving me a chance to get him. I've seen a couple of trades that I would have beaten comfortably in the past day or so.

Apologies also if there have been offers/enquiries I've missed in my travels

Looking to move up in the draft a bit.

Matera, Lamb, Melksham, Fantasia, Wills, Broad, D. Pearce, R. Murphy, Boekhorst, McKenna, L. Hansen being floated around.

Also, now that I've brought in Hunter, I'm open to moving on Dylan Shiel if the right offer comes. Would love a long term key forward and do need key defenders. Still needs to be a strong offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back