Trade Table

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Hooker, Henderson, and Ceglar on the block for those looking for some additional key position players/depth. All have 1 year remaining on their current deals.

I'm probably looking to get a little bit of breathing space in my cap as well. If anyone has a bit of spare room let me know; likely to be a free player, pick or pick upgrade as part of the deal depending on what sort of deal is done.

I have a lot of small/mid sized defenders and forwards that I'd like to trade for one more key defender and midfielders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a cheap key forward (mainly for insurance purposes in case Roughy doesn't come good) but open to any ability for a good deal. Happy to trade the likes of Tomlinson, Bruce, Bird, Ah Chee, Hartung for the right guy.

A small defender also may come in handy so send me offers for one of them if you have one available.

After a cheap key forward (mainly for insurance purposes in case Roughy doesn't come good) but open to any ability for a good deal. Happy to trade the likes of Tomlinson, Bruce, Bird, Ah Chee, Hartung for the right guy.

A small defender also may come in handy so send me offers for one of them if you have one available.

I got plenty of small half back flankers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back