Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming if Polec does leave he will go to SA. I would like a trade involving Richard Douglas from Adelaide or John Butcher/Daniel Stewart from Port. The most likely would be Daniel Stewart and I'd rather the other two. If Polec does leave I'm sure Mr.Kerr will get some great value.

Polec + 2nd Rounder for Butchter. It will never happen, but I can still dream.

Karnezis leaving shouldn't happen. He should be given plenty of games, but he does seem to struggle to get games for some reason.

I think Polec will leave, but I think Karnezis will sign on.

Really hope the coach (who ever that is) trades aggressively this year.
Rob Kerr, Dean Warren, Malcolm Holmes and Angus Johnson just there for decoration?

they are both out of contract.

These players are out of contract too. Will they be at a different club next year?

Matthew Leuenberger
Dayne Zorko
Daniel Rich
Brent Staker
Matt Maguire
Niall McKeever
Jesse O'Brien
Simon Black
Jonathan Brown
Justin Clarke
James Polkinghorne
Sam Docherty
Billy Longer
Aaron Cornelius
Elliot Yeo
Patrick Wearden
Mitch Golby
Todd Banfield
Jack Crisp
Ryan Harwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These players are out of contract too. Will they be at a different club next year?

Matthew Leuenberger
Dayne Zorko
Daniel Rich
Brent Staker
Matt Maguire
Niall McKeever
Jesse O'Brien
Simon Black
Jonathan Brown
Justin Clarke
James Polkinghorne
Sam Docherty
Billy Longer
Aaron Cornelius
Elliot Yeo
Patrick Wearden
Mitch Golby
Todd Banfield
Jack Crisp
Ryan Harwood
possibly, but highly doubt it. I'm no seer lol

Assuming if Polec does leave he will go to SA. I would like a trade involving Richard Douglas from Adelaide or John Butcher/Daniel Stewart from Port. The most likely would be Daniel Stewart and I'd rather the other two. If Polec does leave I'm sure Mr.Kerr will get some great value.

Polec + 2nd Rounder for Butchter. It will never happen, but I can still dream.

Karnezis leaving shouldn't happen. He should be given plenty of games, but he does seem to struggle to get games for some reason.

I think Polec will leave, but I think Karnezis will sign on.

Pretty sure that butcher just signed a new deal with port.......with brownys day numbered is there any BIG BODIED KEY FOWARD that we could get to the lions.
Does Adelaide get any draft picks this year........Pretty sure they dont, because of the tippet issues last year. So that would mean if Polec wants to go back to SA it might be hard to get a deal done

I don't think Polec will leave. The club has stuck with him through his injuries, and the least he could do is repay the faith bestowed in him.

There are players that feel that way and there are those that leave for a fresh start. I will be surprised if he is a lion in 2014.

Instead of just making random statements, how about elaborating why and provide some reasoning for your arguments.

Both have Home Sickness issues to Deal with....Karnezis moving away from his large very close knitted family, and Polec has never appeared happy judging by his on field demeanour....the Polec SANFL player is a far different player in terms of body language/confidence etc then the Polec at the Lions. Put this together with both being on the outer for some time and out of contract...if I was a betting man I'd headge my bets towards them leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back