Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh hells yeah, beards FTW!

tumblr_mrjyliJ7iz1ro5xweo2_400.gif

Must admit I never really rated McGuane, but I'm happy to have a Queensland boy, ready made AFL player who actually wants to be at the club.

Hopefully we un-Richmond him quicker than we did with Raines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on getting McGuane, you've just nabbed yourself a superstar.

But be warned, in 5 minutes he will become a spud.

On the bright side in the next quarter he'll take a screamer, kick 2 clutch banana goals, before running into an open goal and tripping over his shoelaces.

The most exciting player to watch. :thumbsu:

On the bright side in the next quarter he'll take a screamer, kick 2 clutch banana goals, before running into an open goal and tripping over his shoelaces.

Richmond seems to have that affect on people generally I've found.

Thanks mate.

I really hope McGuane is heading to Arizona, hence the timing of lodging the paperwork.

Is it just me or did Trent West get asked the same question 6 times, just rephrased slightly differently?

He did look like he was getting a little tired of "So how are they going to fit in two ruckmen?" We all got a bit sleepy by the end.

Why do we have so many tall forwards, it's so unfair for lisle, now he will have to show up even more players.

Why do we have so many tall forwards, it's so unfair for lisle, now he will have to show up even more players.
I guess soon we'll find out which tall is getting converted to being a swingman.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back