List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren't they committed to picking him up in the rookie draft

He goes wherever he has to. If we pick him before GWS does, he'll come here.

Don't mind giving pink another go has some speed and footy smarts. Hopefully we free up a couple more spots delist s.gray move Patmore to rookie list if possible .
Unfortunately I don't think Atley will make it and plays a spot we have covered I know he is contracted but just do it.
People don't like DFA but pink and brand or even the big buzz gives us some depth in spots we need it.

I hope Patmore comes back well from the knee reco. Should have debuted 2018 such was his form. Dim wit Hinkley.

Nah mate, we had to give Jake Neade that farewell game so he could fail to kick a single goal for the sixth consecutive game at AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of trade targets, remember our old mate Todd Elton? He's on Love Island now apparently. Looks like we dodged a bullet.

View attachment 771868

Oh is that who it is. He was like "I played for the Richmond Tigers for 6 years" and I was like "who the * is he"

.......I mean, who the * watches that s**t

Even if we win the flag next year. I still won't renew membership until Hinkley is gone.

If we win the flag next year, won't that mean that Ken is a good coach?

Even if we win the flag next year. I still won't renew membership until Hinkley is gone.
If we win the flag next year with only one KPF who can’t mark, a slow inconsistent midfield and no genuine tall defenders then Ken Hinkley is a ******* genius.

Sheesh, I'd start a petition to sign Hinkley forever.

It's all hypothetical though because we have just as much chance of winning a flag under Hinkley as I do of winning the lotto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back