List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first question to all DFAs should be “Are you prepared to fly to the US and train with the boys that are with Travis Boak as part of a bonding experience?”

If yes, sign them up.

If no, thanks but no thanks.

The first question to all DFAs should be “Are you prepared to fly to the US and train with the boys that are with Travis Boak as part of a bonding experience?”

If yes, sign them up.

If no, thanks but no thanks.
The first question should be, "why are you even here, if you can't make it with another team you sure can't make it in ours either, goodbye".

Another you're leaving out is Houston
I wanted to say Houston as vice but thought it might clash with a Duursma or Rozee captancy like with Boak and Wines.

Just throwing it out there would the Dees be a very potential place to ship Wines off to? He is best mates with Viney see if we can get Oliver out of them.

Brett Ratten speaking on SEN about how over the moon they are to have a 10 year defender, future leader and someone they can build their club around in Dougal Howard.

Man markets club to fans more at 6

Oh so Steven is a brownlow medalist 26 year old entering his peak years, not a bloke turning 30 who is coming off an awful season where he was unfit, a clanger king and looked way past it. That makes sense..

Steven as past his prime (and 10-15kg overweight, absolute butcher of a ball, looking like a slow plodder out there) is a lot more comparable to Murphy than a player entering his prime in Mitchell.

I usually agree with nearly everything you say but this one if way off.

I'll eat crow if Steven comes out and is an absolute gun of a player next year though.

You are aware of the reason why Steven was so unfit and missed so much football this year, right?

You are aware of the reason why Steven was so unfit and missed so much football this year, right?

Yeah we’ll just have to see how good he is in 2020 and if it’s the equivalent of being St Kilda’s best midfielder after things became so untenable at St Kilda and with his mental health issues.

Steven would be lucky to be best 22 at his age and fitness level. His one good attribute was speed and god he looked bad at the end of the year without that.

Despite his season derailing with mental health, he was still able to return and be a highly-effective footballer despite clearly being overweight and unfit.

His time’s running out, but provided he’s okay going forward, a full preseason will see make Geelong’s B&F top-10 with bells on.

I wanted to say Houston as vice but thought it might clash with a Duursma or Rozee captancy like with Boak and Wines.

Just throwing it out there would the Dees be a very potential place to ship Wines off to? He is best mates with Viney see if we can get Oliver out of them.
Melbourne don't need any more inside mids. They certainly aren't trading their best mid Oliver for Wines. Get your head around any players like Jeremy Cameron and Clayton Oliver not having any interest in coming to Port.

Make no mistake, Jenkins and Steven are glass cannon recruitments for a club that promised a 30 year old in April Dangerfield a flag before he retires.

Maybe Ollie begged for Charlie's spot on the US trip because he wants to fight for the captaincy.

A week or so old now, but Ollie's last Instagram post had him on a building site in the Philippines!

1571367573184.png

(the bloke in front of Ollie must have tree trunk legs too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne don't need any more inside mids. They certainly aren't trading their best mid Oliver for Wines. Get your head around any players like Jeremy Cameron and Clayton Oliver not having any interest in coming to Port.
Yeh i suppose you're right, Ports not even a destination hot spot for fans let alone decent players.

Get your head around any players like Jeremy Cameron and Clayton Oliver not having any interest in coming to Port.

Yeah, that ship’s sailed.

We’ll be lucky to be in the impending Tomb Eater Peter sweepstakes.

We can get Jeremy Clayton though

Knight I’d look at but I’d want to know if his attitude was a product of being at AFC or a personality issue. Wasn’t he the guy Ryder punched back in 2017?

A week or so old now, but Ollie's last Instagram post had him on a building site in the Philippines!

View attachment 767163

(the bloke in front of Ollie must have tree trunk legs too)
Looks like Ollie is already working for the old man.

And yes that short bloke has tree trunk legs.

Yet after boak gave up the role so many people wanted him as captain. I'm not saying he was my preferred choice. And I'd definitely like to see Lycett captain. But it think it's highly unlikely both will be stripped, as that is conceding wrong choices we're made, and our stubborn w***er of a coach would rather flog a dead horse than admit he was wrong
jhytres.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back