List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked alright from memory, he's just dropped down the pecking order with Lobb and Hogan coming in. Since Watts is now a defender he'd be a good option and probably relatively cheap.

Reckon his situation wouldn't change much if he went to the Crows, he'd have a few ahead of him
He tore his hamstring while staring in the JLT. Freo have a heap of key forwards but right now there is nothing to say he’s not at the top of the list.

The difference in him coming home will be that he gets $800k-$1m per year not extra game time.

And Bonner delivering it to them
Indeed! Bonner is essential for them to play hard and explore all the holes in the opponent's defense. Without him, our forward line would look flat.

If I’m a young key position forward looking for opportunity, I’m crossing Port Adelaide off my list right away.

On the other hand, we will play traded recruits.

And he will have to get past Walker, Jenkins, Lynch and Fogarty at Adelaide. Three of those are on big coin and the other is the next somebody or other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Martin has put contract talks off.
Reckon he was linked to PA last year on bf?

Yeah that was a C4[2]Yo`DooR special news bulletin that port explored a trade with gcs last year I think?

Then there were rumours on main board about Essendon trading for him but I don’t know where they came from.

From the sounds of it he has improved a little bit this year.

Cox from sa... was a 40+ draft pick for fremantle. Dont watch dockers so has shown anything at afl level?
Played a ripper against the crows last yr from memory if the had any brains they would be all over him.

Yeah that was a C4[2]Yo`DooR special news bulletin that port explored a trade with gcs last year I think?

Then there were rumours on main board about Essendon trading for him but I don’t know where they came from.

From the sounds of it he has improved a little bit this year.

Port had the first crack - I posted it days before any media outlets were reporting Martin was exploring options.

GC were reluctant to let him go after other players left.

Too early. Its management driven in that they have put the feelers out.

Could also be a power play for more cash.
Unrelated C4 but interested on your thoughts on how Goddard told the story of him moving to Essendon on Open Mike
the other night

Could have Big Bix, Big Cox, Little Cox and Woodcock all in the same forward line.
Sounding very Collingwood like in the past.... They had plenty of Bottoms and Dicks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back