#BringBackTheBars
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
2021 forward line:

T Cox, Dixon, Woodcock
someone else, B Cox, someone else

Is there likely to be any forward flankers in this up and coming draft with first name Richard.

We need 2.
Don't forget A Johnson on a half-forward flank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Moderator #83
And if Port land him, the media will say the Crows weren't all that interested in the first place with their forward line filled with elite tall forwards like Walker and Jenkins.
And Port offered him a kajillion dollars which the crows weren't prepared to match. Because they spent it on Bryce Gibbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumoursofwinter

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Prospectus tells me he played wing last year. Tall, accurate, clearances with elite running. Doesn't get a huge amount of the ball. I still thought he was a defender! I suppose he fits our needs. $!

TeeKray

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Moderator #93
I'm happy that we're interested in Tomlinson but if our only selling point is money then I'm sure one of the 10 Victorian clubs will be able to stump up a similar offer to entice him back home.

sog35

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
WAFC, BFC, AUFC
The swingman / 3rd tall chat makes even more sense given we would have tagged Watts to play that role from 2018 on. A high quality 3rd tall that can lead and take a mark would add considerably to our ability to move the ball.

Top Bottom