List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to sign Jenkins just because it might finally be the thing that gets the 'Port good Crows bad' Facebook happy clapper nuffies to wake up and realise that the club isn't infallible.

Aug 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hinkley- the idiot- destorys ruckmen

He killed Lobbe by overplaying him solo
He killed Trengove ditto
He is killing Lycett, because of his ego
He will kill Ladhams if Dixon remains pathetically injured and he can't fix his issues with Lycett.

All the other talk here is deckchairs

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I love S Gray, I just hate how Hinkley plays him. Issue is: Hinkley will just find another player to put in a s**t position. He has suitors, but not at a price that he's happy to leave Port at (which is to be quite frank, overs).

I'm also OK with Sutcliffe for depth/leadership in the SANFL. Ideally we'd be grabbing a player from a successful team for a spot like that with leadership qualities but my standard atm is very low.

We just do baffling s**t at the moment. All of this really doesn't matter, I'm not even angry anymore, I just don't care. I think apathy is worse than anger.

I don't see much point in bringing in Jenkins who's just an average tall. Plus he won't help us become a premiership contender in the years he has left as an AFL footballer. We won't be a contender for as long as Ken's there, and after he's gone it'll take to rebuild the team.

But I could see a desperate Ken pushing the club to recruit him.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I want Hayes to get some AFL time next year but can our team afford all of Dixon, Marshall, Hayes, Lycett & Ladhams in the same side?

Depends on what they’re trying to do with Hayes. Three rucks in the same side is too many but if they’re planning to turn him into a KPF then maybe it’d work.

Aug 13, 2007
NSW
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
I don’t think ruck/fwd who does neither well is that useful.

Let the rucks play to their strengths and the forwards to theirs and develop accordingly.

If we’re relying on a resting ruck to be anything than a nice bonus option over the course of a season we are cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back