List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Martin has put contract talks off.
Reckon he was linked to PA last year on bf?

Would absolutely love to get Jack Martin. I'm willing to accept that we're not getting Cogs, and on that basis I'd be happy for Martin to be our #1 target this offseason. We need what he brings and we need it badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked alright from memory, he's just dropped down the pecking order with Lobb and Hogan coming in. Since Watts is now a defender he'd be a good option and probably relatively cheap.

Reckon his situation wouldn't change much if he went to the Crows, he'd have a few ahead of him
Was that a typo? You mean Cox has dropped down the pecker order, dont you?

Luke Edwards, Connor McLeod, and Zac Hart aren't a chance?

Connor McLeod? Of the clan McLeod?

*Haha, should have read this page first.

Cox is potentially a very good player. Great size, great contested mark, reads the play very well. I'd be stoked to get him, was just about my favourite player in his draft year.

Just looking at the wafl stats. Cox had 6 disposals and two goals on the weekend. It will be interesting to see when he makes his way back into freo's team now they have tall options. He is a great option especially if he is struggling for opportunities. I can't see how he commands crazy money but tall forwards make cash. We could have taken him with one of our two picks in thirties in his draft year. I think he was considered a bit of a lad and got suspended for drinking in his first year.

The Crows will get Cox and the media will say how they took him from Ports Grasp.
And if Port land him, the media will say the Crows weren't all that interested in the first place with their forward line filled with elite tall forwards like Walker and Jenkins.

I wouldnt want Cox on name alone, 4 pages of puns everytime he is mentioned. We get it, his name can also be a word to describe male genitalia, well done.

2021 forward line:

T Cox, Dixon, Woodcock
someone else, B Cox, someone else

Is there likely to be any forward flankers in this up and coming draft with first name Richard.

We need 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back