List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez Ken is doing some real damage now

Wingard gone, SPP on the outer

oh well.......who needs a coach that can develop and retain talent
Exactly if you cant coach them to realize their potential just knock them on the head. Ive said before the long term damage that hinkley ineptness is doing to this club will linger for a long time.
10 year coach kock you buffoon.

GREATER Western Sydney is chasing All Australian ruckman Paddy Ryder to solve its ruck dilemma in 2020.

AFL.com.au understands the Giants have registered interest in the out-of-favour Port Adelaide ruckman, who falls out of contract at season's end.

The Giants had already been scouring the ruck market this year with the hunt only increasing in the past week after youngster Matthew Flynn ruptured his ACL.

GREATER Western Sydney is chasing All Australian ruckman Paddy Ryder to solve its ruck dilemma in 2020.

AFL.com.au understands the Giants have registered interest in the out-of-favour Port Adelaide ruckman, who falls out of contract at season's end.

The Giants had already been scouring the ruck market this year with the hunt only increasing in the past week after youngster Matthew Flynn ruptured his ACL.
Would be great for Paddy I reckon, especially if he can get a couple of years.

That’s awesome news. Turn Ryder and Sam Gray into assets either draft picks or players.

Ryder I would have taken a future 4th rounder for but if you can manipulate something better than that awesome.

Sam Gray will only be going if a team tells him he’s first 22. We should be able to get a usable draft pick for him.

If the rumours that hately wants to come home are true i wonder if port will enquire into him being a part of any Ryder trade.

Imagine actively looking to boot Wingard and Powell Pepper from the club and then doing everything to keep Sam Gray.
Seriously? Ken would have wanted to keep Wingard, he had gold passes all year. And he said this week that SPP is staying.
It is much more likely that Chris Davies pushed the issue with Wingard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a great outcome for Paddy if GWS or anyone for that matter would offer him *two* years. If Hately could be part of a trade that would be great, more so if any speculation around SPP has legs.

In spite of the appearance given by Ken’s selection “issues” I suspect the club wants to sign Billy *and* Ladhams which leaves us no trade leverage around a Ryder/Hately type deal.

With all due respect I can’t see us offering more than a 1yr deal to Paddy, and that *after* Ladhams has signed on.

So the ducks not only need to line up, they need to “walk this way”.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine actively looking to boot Wingard and Powell Pepper from the club and then doing everything to keep Sam Gray.
We haven't even offered Sam Gray a new deal yet.

Hartey is big bodied inside midfielder. Exactly the player we don't need.

Now, but with Boak, Gray and Rockliff almost certain to be gone by the end of 2021, we need some bigger bodies coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back