ShaneDoan

Senior List
Apr 24, 2011
Saskatoon
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arizona Coyotes & Middlesbrough
This is my current list with pending FA signings.

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 11.18.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 11.18.59 AM.png

Has Paddy become expendable due to the Rise of Sinclair? Will Sinclair keep the starting ruck position all year at Sydney on current form?

I'm trying to round out either my backs or forwards and each seem to be about one player off from being pretty set for the season. I feel like Caddy is a good guy for the forwards while I should have Pittard back in the backline within the fortnight.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts, advice and feedback.

Cheers!

Keeper league?

Did Darcy Cameron play for the Swans on the weekend?

He didn't, but surely on form Sinclair would have to string together a series of awful games to be pulled out of the side, right?

EDIT: As far as I'm aware, it is not a keeper league.

He didn't, but surely on form Sinclair would have to string together a series of awful games to be pulled out of the side, right?

I think I'd trade Ryder in your situation. Do you play through byes?
I reckon Ryder will play first game after our bye following the game in China.
However, if you are sitting 4-0, then you probably don't need to trade.

My worry is not that Sinclair be dropped, but that he share with Cameron, because Reid is now out, so there was a thought that Cameron may come in to provide support to Sinclair which may impact his scoring. Given Cameron didn't come in despite the Reid injury, this tends to sure up Sinclair's scoring even more in your favour I think.

I think I'd trade Ryder in your situation. Do you play through byes?
I reckon Ryder will play first game after our bye following the game in China.
However, if you are sitting 4-0, then you probably don't need to trade.

I think we do play through byes. I'm 3-1 atm and last round had the highest score of any team in the league of any round. I'm probably not in any need to move Ryder immediately but now seeing the news regarding his injury he sounds like he's still 5 weeks away or something like that. I think I can probably wait and figure out what I need more, a forward or a back.

Cheers for all your insights mate, great to hear from a Port fan too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back